The Barker Triangle!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone else noticed the strange series of disapearances surrounding Barker Barracks in recent years. For a number of years it has been evident that high flying carreers have been disapearing from radar screens. The unacountable losses, in perfectly good weather, are being hushed up by the MOD. There is even a rumour that almost an entire tank regiment disappeared from Barker Barracks never to be seen again! This seems to be an accelerating trend!
    A spokesman from 3 Bn REME (“The Big Red Three”) was approached for comment but he told me to fu’ck off!

Do any arrsers have an insight into the weird events in Paderborn?
  2. Cernunnos,

What are you doing wasting valuable posting time here when you could be updating us on the "sex lives of the poor and infamous" saga?
  3. The last time I was at Barker Bks (and it was a long, long time ago), there was a high profile Court Martial in progress. I understand that a career subsequently disappeared then.

Evidently your revelation is something that's been going on for a while.
  4. It's up to date!
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Clicky on the poor-man's sex thing please?
  6. My own weird experience at Barker started when the nick in Lippstadt was full one weekend. I ended up running around the camp with a shiny WOMBAT drill round above my head. It was all downhill from there!
  7. Im there now 20 year full screw :D
    do you mean im not flying 8O 8O 8O
  8. Stuff plenty of tinfoil into your boots and beret and never turn left inside camp. It seems to help!
  9. Biped . . . the link you are looking for is Linky Thing

Hopefully it will make its way into the 'Now That's What I Call Naafi' slot before too long. A craftsman at work.