The bar bet you can't loose!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by maccabonga, Jul 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A man sat down at a bar and told the barman, "I bet you three hundred quid that I can piss into that cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop."

The bartender said, "There's no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred quid."
    The man then unzips his flies and begins to piss. He starts pissing all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the barman, not making a single drop in the cup.

The barman starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred quid."

The man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the barman and hands him the money.

The barman asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet."

The man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there a grand that I could piss all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."

2. Take it you just watched Desperado?

3. Everyone in the world has seen 'Desperado'

Where the joke came from.......

4. Yeah I remember that film, saw it on VHS over 10 years ago...evidently a bit of a blur...can't remember the bar bet. It was "recited" to me by a boxhead last night. I know I shouldn't trust them! Apologies!

5. It's "lose" not "loose",