The Banned List

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Litotes, May 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Home Secretary has taken time off from submitting claims for expenses and denying that she wants the top job, to publish a list of those people who are currently banned from visiting the UK.

From the BBC

I think the list is far too short (one Mr R Mugabe appears to be missing, for a start).

Please join me in suggesting people who should be permanently banned from gracing our fair shores!

2. Cher.
    Michael Jackson.
    Don King.

To name but a few.
  3. I'd like to see a remarkable twist of events in which Jacqui Smith bans herself. Then she gets raped by Bob Mugabe and gives him Hep B.
  4. I can tell you someone who wont be on it.

Bernard Madoff

Jacqui is inviting him over to do her expenses for her. :lol:
  5. Allegedly there was a last minute panic and a re-print as Jackie had left Gurkhas on the list
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I feel really safe for my family now 16!! persons are not allowed into Britain to cause alarm or mayhem and racial division. May I ask about the several thousand that are here already? Jaqui get a grip!!
  7. Can we add Gordon brown and all of his cabinet for
    Betrayal of the UK armed forces
    Raping the population of Great Britain
    general c**tery
  8. one T Blair and wife.
  9. Anyone who uses Chav Speak like wot I can't do m8
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How about Shami Chakrabatti (apologies for poor spelling|)?

It would be good to see how she got on in a country which was not as liberal as UK.
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Political spin on something thats nothing new, designed to divert attention from the one eyed spivs failures.
  12. ...Susan Boyle?
  13. Surely that should be several hundred thousand.

It is nice to see that Bin Laden can still pop in :lol:

George Bush (both of them) should be on it
  14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

That list has a lot more than 26 odd names on it. It's just a 'spin release' (maybe to try to distract the battering and coup plotting the Gob'ment are experiencing currently), making it look like they give a toss about protecting the border.
  15. Good to see that Osama's not banned then.