The Band of The Royal Corps of Signals

Just walked out of my building and heard the distant sound of brass.
After a couple of seconds I realised I was actually listening to Begone Dull Care.
A little investigation led me to discover that The Band are over here and will be supporting our remembrance day service.
Anybody know if they are doing any public performances whilst here?

No need, I get a much better high from reading back through your always enthralling and consistently entertaining posts.

Ah, is this the right room for an argument?

No offence but if you had the information you wouold know where.
Are they doing public performances?

If you needed to know then you would already know that.

We can all play silly buggers :)

I have been berated in the past for posting too much detail, had I said "here in %$*" some clever dick would have said that I was compromising the band.

Even though I am without doubt a c*ck I will get the information from elsewhere.

Thanks for your time

After a couple of seconds I realised I was actually listening to Begone Dull Care.
More like 'Begone Dull ****'

I have been berated in the past for posting too much detail, had I said "here in %$*" some clever dick would have said that I was compromising the band.

Even though I am without doubt a c*ck I will get the information from elsewhere.

Thanks for your time
I would have thought the band have already compromised their location by blowing trumpets and banging big drums...

where are you tho , it might help.
If you find out which NAAFI/JR's mess has run out of growlers/Ginsters, that should nail it! :)

A little investigation led me to discover that The Band are over here and will be supporting our remembrance day service.
Anybody know if they are doing any public performances whilst here?
Let me get this straight. You ask if the band are doing public performances but won't reveal where you are?

Mr ******* McNab. :)

You bell.

How much crack did you inject into your eyelids before you signed in tonight?

And there's about three people in the entire Corps who'd give the tiniest of fucks if the band was massacred tomorrow so you don't need to worry about compromising them anyway.

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
The very definition of puerile.

Lets see, its either Germany (getting rid of 7SR etc etc), Gib (unlikely), Cyprus (few scaleys sunning themselves in a furtive manner), doubt its BFSAI (can't afford the air fare), doubt its the US (bit windy). HERRICK....I really really hope not.

So, my money is on Germany.