• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Banana Splits Comp - Umpires deecision

Right - PACK IT IN. ALL OF YOU.

Stop squabbling.............

The competition committee has sat. The CORRECT name of the elephant WAS Snorky, NOT Snorkel.

I missed it when I read Cpl's answer, but seen as a I have already despatced a bottle of Lynx shower gel to Cpl, the result MUST STAND...

SS, As previously posted, the name was Snork ! I demend either the shower gel to go with the other 37 that I got for XMas, or a night of no holds barred passion with Mrs SS when you are away in The Stan next year

Sparky,

Don't take it so hard...

I got my usually bottle of Halford's Screen Wash of the mother-in-law this year......... Consider it yours as a 'consolation' prize

Guru,

Luckily for me i will be going no where near the Stan next year or the years after that, thank fcuk

Santa, thanks for clearing up the confusion for Guru and i am looking forward to recieving my bottle of screen wash, does it mix well with Tonic water??

Regards

Sparky

whale_omlette said:
Whoah! I LOVE orange matchmakers! Gimme gimme gimme!

Check the thread - I got a good answer!
God loves a winner..........!! ( Cross yourself..!!)

Santa Sunday declares Whale as runner up..!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yokel The NAAFI Bar 69
tiger stacker Cookery 5
Ciggie Economics 108