The Baltics: should Britain be rushing to their defence?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by whitecity, Mar 26, 2014.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YarS

YarS On ROPs

First stage usually is a mobilisation and evacuation - near two days in hidden or masked as drills mode. Twenty minutes to run in the shelters.
    Ha! I'm sure, your intelligence will be last, who will notice that the streets of your own cities are suddenly empty. They can not find their own arses even with the map, tourch, GPS-navigator and RFID-tags on every buttock.
    I see.

Ha! You have no enough of nukes to glass or even demolish significant part of Russia, even say nothing about our countermeasures.

1500 strategic nukes is not enoght force to erase any seriouse people (even British) from the surface of the Earth.

NATO is big. To demolish them we have to beat them by the parts. So, first stage of war will be isolation of the European theatre. It mean:
    1) demolish all ports on the both coast of Atlantic;
    2) Eliminate any potential problems for our ships and boats in the enter to Atlantic:
    Norway, England, Ireland, Iceland.

Nothing personal, but we just can't allow them (and you) to threat our enter in Atlantic.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  2. You can jam an optical system looking for a star in the sky? That's seriously impressive.

You spastic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You're a fantasizing little moron.

4. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Yes, we can (according rumours). Nothing seriously impressive - just lasers from sattelites.
    Gigatonn-class torpedoes - that's really impressive.

5. YarS

YarS On ROPs

It is not fantasy, it is just "geographical determinism".

6. Is that what criminal actions & illegal invasions are called in Russia these days?
    Before we know it, you'll be demanding Lebensraum, you despicable little Nazi.

7. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Russia didn't do any criminal actions or illegal invasions for last thousands of years.
    When we'll need Lebensraum - we'll get it. Actually you give enough of it for our "migrants" for very low price, and often you pay for it.

8. You really think that something built by alcoholics who are paid in turnips is going to work?

9. YarS

YarS On ROPs

I dunno. I suppose, you know more about British "weapon".
    Do you think, that this missile, targeted USA was not hacked by Russian hackers, but just damaged by drunken British worker or drug-addicted British sailor?
    British Submarine Accidentally Fires Nuclear Capable Missile Towards America

10. I really do hope Russia has a second revolution, where all the criminal scum & their supporters like yourself suffer the same fate as the Tsar & his family.

• Like Like x 1
  11. YarS

YarS On ROPs

12. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Really they were not suffering. They were mercufully shooted.

13. YarS

YarS On ROPs

And yes, the crown of martidom is the best award for every Christian.

14. They were murdered by sociopathic scum just like yourself.
    I'm sure you'd relish being a guard at an extermination camp, you sick sack of suppurating squirrel shit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Nicolai II was abdicated. So, there was no sin of the Tzar-murdering. There was killing of Romanov's family - ordinary death of the ordinary family, as hundreds of thousands other families, killed as result of intervention and civil war. Nothing special.