The Baltics: should Britain be rushing to their defence?

Zhopa

War Hero
They can be on the coast cooling their heels in 20 hours, we'll still be a week away from getting enough heavy forces in theatre to stop them…

We're playing chequers, they're playing chess
We're not there to stop them.

Zhopa

War Hero
Speaking of FOI - they have just produced this, right on topic if we are considering whether Russia would have a word or two to say about NATO trying to rush to the Baltics' defence. Recommended reading.

and

I would think that the large potential for a Russian intervention is probably and unfortunately a foregone conclusion and there’s really not much we can do about it.

I would think that the large potential for a Russian intervention is probably and unfortunately a foregone conclusion and there’s really not much we can do about it.
Mentioned on the Belarus thread. Subsequent post by @Zhopa putting the view that they may have wanted to be detained. A ‘show of force’ or ‘be careful’ if you will.

if Belarus goes Into Vlads pocket, the Baltics are no longer viable.

1596099628334.png

Latest Threads