The Baltics: should Britain be rushing to their defence?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by whitecity, Mar 26, 2014.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YarS

YarS On ROPs

China was many times conquered by "Northen barbarians", and there were no one time, when China had conquere them. It is what we call "geographical determinism".

2. First time for everything. China don't have to conquer they just need to keep on doing what they are doing i.e. moving further and further into Russia every year. The land that China takes from Russia belongs to China anyway as does everything east of the Urals. China has every right to take it back. It's a similar situation to Crimea would you not agree Yars?

• Like Like x 1
  3. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Sure, I don't agree. Might is right, you know, and China have no enoght might to conquere Siberia and Far East. It is very difficult to capture Moscow by attack from West - in civilisated land with good (for Russia) roads and mild (for Russia) climate. Attack throw Syberia - without roads and other infrastructure, with really cold winters, with evil Russians and wild bears, for warm-lovers from tropical and subtropical coastal regions of China... It's a suicide. Even 100 million army there will be annihilated by one hundred thousands without big problems. Say nothing about coastal dislocation of main Chines cities, their genetic difference from most of Russians.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  4. The Chinese don't need to conquer Yars, they are just moving across the border and settling, putting infrastructure in place and proving the old adage possession is 9 tenths of the law.
    They have no interest in Moscow just the land East of the Urals. The Chinese settlers are not from the tropical or sub tropical reasons of China, they are used to the endless Steppe and are probably more close in ethnicity to the non Slavic Russians that inhabit that region. China will take what it needs from Russia by steady migration and cultural assimilation. By this method all lands East of the Urals will quietly cease to be Russian.
    So that leaves the lands west of the Urals, what will that be? Novo Novo Russia? I think you will find that no one will care.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Oh, sh-t! My dear organism, don't read stupid West propaganda. Right now on the territory of Syberian and Far East federal districts live 14.5 thousands of ethnic Chines (near 100 thousands in 1905 year), that in 28 times less that in "Great" Britain.

6. We'll see.

7. Blimey, why stop there. Claim Paris too because Czar Alexandra 1 marched his army all the way there and had a bit of a scuffle.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Actually Yars cannot claim Lvov as that city is really Polish:)

9. What can you do? A kapusta brained yollop is a kapusta brained yollop. He talks гівно too.

10. We love him really and he knows deep down that he loves us:)

11. Let's not go down that road. My cousins and relatives from mum's side live there. ;) My dad's side are from Plyasheva in Volhyn.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I know. His anger and vitriol is all put on. He really loves the west but like a suppressed cross dresser he rails against that which he wants so as to big it up and hide it from his rahoul nationalist vodka drinking friends.

But in his basement he has pictures of Abba and Freddie Mercury on the wall and Dirty Dancing is his favourite film

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. You forgot Boy George... a secret inner... inner... well inflated, it might be a tad painful.

14. Oh I could not agree more! No danger of the Farmboys driving over the border and pulling the "little green men" stunt in Lvov:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. And him too. Sounds about right.

• Like Like x 1