the ballad of Daniels wank ear

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Daniel00, Feb 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone failed eyesight or hearing tests here before? My right ear has always been wank, but its because it was infected ages ago and stuff like that, its only recently ive been getting it sorted, now its not perfurated getting it cleaned out next week, worried that it goes wromg

2. Can't just just fucking leave your keyboard alone.

3. no, nobody ever fails,

course they fucking fail you dribbling cunt. we have standards, and people don't always reach those minimum standards.

4. Daft twat notice the word here? As in here on the forums so they can give me a bit of insight to when they failed? You silly cunt.

5. Hush child, don't disrespect TOP. Do you have ADHD? Step away from the keyboard.

6. Are you a dumb fuck? This is a forum, where people come to enquire about the army, and you here trying be a smart cunt? Thats not sad is it.

7. Can you just grow up and sit on your hands? You keep posting endless drivel many locked by Disco. Just shut up. I'm sure some sort of recruiter could answer your questions.

8. Yes and if you weren't such an arrogant prick you'd see I posted a question under the medical thread instead of making another one, so stop being a sick cunt and fuck off and don't get involved just let someone a bit more mature answer.

9. You've had your answer.

10. Has anyone failed eyesight or hearing tests here before?

That was the question you soppy bellend, neither of you twats that answered have failed tests for your ears of eyes, so you shouldn't of even replied but obviously this world still has sarcastic cunts like you who think there being funny whilst hiding behind a fucking computer.

11. You had your answer, how many more times?

12. You really are missing some brain cells aren't you, no I haven't had my answer at all, but for my own sake I'm going to stop replying because your clearly a dumb fuck.

13. Yes you have.

14. You need to get out more mate.

15. I get out enough. Now wind your neck in.