The Bad Tempered Rock Maker.

An old one, but one of my favourite 'silly' jokes.

You probably have heard of the guy that applied for a job at the Morecambe Bay Rock Company. His CV said that he had worked for the Blackpool Rock Company and that he could both set up the job and produce 2 miles of rock a day, which is apparently top class and pretty rare. The M. Bay manager phoned up his counterpart at Blackpool who verified it to be true and The M Bay guy was then very keen on offering the job to him. He asked why the guy had left and the Blackpool manager said that he had a fierce temper, had fallen out with the foreman, completed his shift and had never been seen since. The M Bay manager commented that their own foreman was a great man manager, always got the best out of the workforce and he couldn't foresee any problems so would give the guy an immediate start. The Blackpool manager said "Fair enough." The M Bay manager thanked him and said "If there's anything I can ever do for you, don't hesitate to get in touch." The Blackpool Rock manager said "Well, if you ever hear of anyone wanting to buy 2 miles of rock with Bollocks written through the middle, please get back in touch."

You must have spent a lot of time typing and spell-checking that. How's the rest of your life, family OK etc?

You must have spent a lot of time typing and spell-checking that. How's the rest of your life, family OK etc?

You got me. Yep, I'm a crap typist a boring old c*nt and my family hates me.

Latest Threads