The bad blow job.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Jun 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was thinking about blow jobs and it occurred to me that whilst some were better than others I couldn't really recall a bad one.

Is there such a thing as a bad blow job? How bad could it be?

Am I mistaken or is this even a possibility?

:?

2. There is such a thing, it involves lots of teeth,
    but once youve got them there, they can be educated

3. You must be a Para

4. There's the one where you get caught in your car by the Police - that was a bad one! :wink:

5. try the she has braces and you get caught up in em scenario!!Thats bad!!

6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Nothing wrong with a bit ot gnawing,

7. Depends how you would feel if some hairy arsed biker had his lips round your bellend.

Is it just a bad situation or a bad blowjob? Of course this viewpoint doesn't apply to Jarrod.

8. Well id say there is such a thing as a bad one.............. A mate of mines got a BJ from a lass at a party we were at, i could hear him screaming all the way up the stairs...................... Chomping her teeth onto the poor lad............ Ouchy!!!

9. Teath == bad

trying to stick your toung down my japs eye == very bad

pullimg out at the last moment == very very bad, unless it's to catch my gift in the eye, up the nose or in the mouth. Gargling is optional.

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

when she gets her tongue bar caught in his Prince albert and have to call the fire brigade I guess thats a bad day :)

11. Nothing that a ball pein hammer won't sort.

12. Doesnt go down to well when you try to return the gift! :wink:

Dont know why you lot get so mardy,its just come out of you,nothing wrong with trying to put it back!

13. "No, no, Mary Ellen! Suck, blow is just an expression!"

14. Off a Doberman on heat.

15. You try snow balling me wench, you get a mouth full of sick......................I gave it to you, I don't want it back :lol: