• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The bad blow job.

I was thinking about blow jobs and it occurred to me that whilst some were better than others I couldn't really recall a bad one.

Is there such a thing as a bad blow job? How bad could it be?

Am I mistaken or is this even a possibility?

:?

Depends how you would feel if some hairy arsed biker had his lips round your bellend.

Is it just a bad situation or a bad blowjob? Of course this viewpoint doesn't apply to Jarrod.

Well id say there is such a thing as a bad one.............. A mate of mines got a BJ from a lass at a party we were at, i could hear him screaming all the way up the stairs...................... Chomping her teeth onto the poor lad............ Ouchy!!!

Teath == bad

trying to stick your toung down my japs eye == very bad

pullimg out at the last moment == very very bad, unless it's to catch my gift in the eye, up the nose or in the mouth. Gargling is optional.

jinxy said:
Teath == bad

pullimg out at the last moment == very very bad, unless it's to catch my gift in the eye, up the nose or in the mouth. Gargling is optional.
Doesnt go down to well when you try to return the gift! :wink:

Dont know why you lot get so mardy,its just come out of you,nothing wrong with trying to put it back!

taboo said:
jinxy said:
Teath == bad

Doesnt go down to well when you try to return the gift! :wink:

Dont know why you lot get so mardy,its just come out of you,nothing wrong with trying to put it back!
You try snow balling me wench, you get a mouth full of sick......................I gave it to you, I don't want it back :lol:

Latest Threads