The Aussie Deepcut

P.O.N.T.I

Old-Salt
Now now,you will have Saint Cliff on here soon with his ragtag bunch of rug munchers and pederasts defending dead perv's

Give it time, the scandal will escalate, recruiting will plummet and the Lateral Transfer list will get a whole lot bigger!

Yes , the BBC report doesn't make it clear.

It describes the cadet "force", but references to dishonourable discharge etc
would suggest it may refer to the officer cadets at the defence force academy
instead.

When I was in the cadets while at school, there was no enlistment status from
which to be discharged, dishonourably or otherwise. And the leadership were
teachers at our school, and frankly wouldn't have been game to inflict anything
beyond a self-conscious sternness, much less public perversity.

The Australian Defence Force Academy, on the other hand has long been a
hotbed of beasting and abuse the like of which hasn't been seen since Caligula,
and that's just the instances that get out in the press. Gawd knows what goes on
that remains under wraps.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes , the BBC report doesn't make it clear.

It describes the cadet "force", but references to dishonourable discharge etc
would suggest it may refer to the officer cadets at the defence force academy
instead.

When I was in the cadets while at school, there was no enlistment status from
which to be discharged, dishonourably or otherwise. And the leadership were
teachers at our school, and frankly wouldn't have been game to inflict anything
beyond a self-conscious sternness, much less public perversity.

The Australian Defence Force Academy, on the other hand has long been a
hotbed of beasting and abuse the like of which hasn't been seen since Caligula,
and that's just the instances that get out in the press. Gawd knows what goes on
that remains under wraps
What is RMC Duntroon's reputation like?

What is RMC Duntroon's reputation like?
Well, there seems to be some sort of squalid scandal erupt there every year or so.
Usually the male cadets monstering the females with sex-pestism or secret cameras
in showers or some such. Every such incident results in howls of denunciation from
the usual quarters. This latest (and we're assuming it's ADFA) revelation of historical
low acts should come as absolutely no surprise.

Well, there seems to be some sort of squalid scandal erupt there every year or so.
Usually the male cadets monstering the females with sex-pestism or secret cameras
in showers or some such. Every such incident results in howls of denunciation from
the usual quarters. This latest (and we're assuming it's ADFA) revelation of historical
low acts should come as absolutely no surprise.
Not ADFA, although you are correct about ADFA's record. ADFA cadets do a term of (very) basic military training (how to put trousers on the right way round, that sort of thing) then they go and do a three or four year degree course. The trouble is that they are nearly all 18 or 19 and it is their first time away from home. When the troubles were at their peak, junior cadets were supervised out of hour by senior cadets. That has now changed, I believe, and regular ARA/RAN/RAAF SNCOs/WOs supervise.

I am some years out of date, but the Australian media does love military scandals.

More of the report here in ummm graphic detail

Royal commission: Defence force recruits forced to rape each other, inquiry told

The funny bit of the article is the cook who wazzed off into mash potatos destined officer...

The non funny bit is the recruits were told to suck it up and be a man...

Then again if you look at our Matelots and how they turned boys into men, one story was a divisional CPO in the 50s found out a young lad was inexperienced. He promtly frogged marched him to the nearest house of ill repute when destroyer/frigate/aircraft carrier docked in foreign port.

cheers

More of the report here in ummm graphic detail

Royal commission: Defence force recruits forced to rape each other, inquiry told

The funny bit of the article is the cook who wazzed off into mash potatos destined officer...

The non funny bit is the recruits were told to suck it up and be a man...

Then again if you look at our Matelots and how they turned boys into men, one story was a divisional CPO in the 50s found out a young lad was inexperienced. He promtly frogged marched him to the nearest house of ill repute when destroyer/frigate/aircraft carrier docked in foreign port.

cheers
One of the lads on my last ship was a born again Christian who was forty but came across as an 18 year old. Nice guy. The lads planned to take him to the dubai whore houses and get them to make him a man. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So anytime anyone gets raped anywhere are we going to reference Deepcut?

One of the lads on my last ship was a born again Christian who was forty but came across as an 18 year old. Nice guy. The lads planned to take him to the dubai whore houses and get them to make him a man. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I hope they forked out for a decent Russian lass or two,

cheers

Latest Threads