The art of leching.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Monty417, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Took one of the dogs to the vets this Afternoon for his booster. Nothing odd about that you say. But next week I shall take the other for her booster, so why nor take them together and save time. Yes, well I always have done until this year. Now, there are two young female vets who both work at my local branch on the same day. Both are delicious with lovely knockers and both insist upon wearing very low cut sweaters and both squat down to check the dog over and give injection, fuss and ample display, so I don't care which one I see. This is not just a perk, it's a planned lech, so much so, that if I need a vet for anything else, I only see our usual male vet surgeon. :p

Anybody else go out of their way for a possible glimpse or more of something tantalisingly near but untouchable :?:

Edited to ask: Or am I the only dirty minded pervert here :?:

2. Before this goes any further, you should read what has been done before. If you have not seen the 'Dave the Hopeless Blimper' thread before, then spend some time reading it. Well worth it.

Dave the Hopeless Blimper

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Or in its proper format here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=538364.html

(Thanks, I was trying to remember where that was a while ago!)

4. Thanks Gremlin, I is an IT biff :oops:

5. Thanks both, good stuff that I wasn't aware of. Nice to know I'm not the only one. 8) Still, there are plenty of new ARRSERs that may have experience of it.

6. Not strictlly on topic, but was listening to the radio the other day and people were texting in embarrassing pet stories.

One listener took their dog to the vets who decided to shove its nose into a woman's crotch (as they do). She was quite petite and was taken by surprise so the dog, being quite a large breed, lifted her off her feet.

Her husband apparently patted the dog on the head and said "well done, you've got closer to her than I have in the last year".

Apparently the dog owner didn't know what to say in response...bet the wife did later!!

7. Saw something similar in a Pub in Nottingham. The pubs great dane bitch wandered up and stuck her nose up the arse of a guy in front of me at the bar. He turned round with a big smile on his face and it dropped when I pointed down to the dog. Then we both burst out laughing.

8. My lovely Polish dentist.She always manages to accidently stick her tit in my ear.

9. My optician who rubs both of her fun bags in my ...................Back soon

10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

The tiny blonde car hire bird at our place who I just happen to be able to synchronise fag breaks with. Think I've been rumbled, though, because I was picking up a hire car this morning as she was sorting out the keys (this time it was pure good fortune on my part) and the startled look she gave me as she turned around and noticed me had a lot more than an air of "ohshitohshitohshiti'mgonnaberaped" about it.

11. Yes... being a portly gentleman of 60 something. Recently I went down to my local GP Surgery to have some bloods taken.... I did not see my usual male Doctor, but a rather attractive young lady GP who was still undergoing GP training....

Yep.... short skirt, low top... very sympathetic as she leaned forward on her chair to use the Blood Pressure machine... "Oh, Mr XXXXX, your blood pressure is slightly raised...!" she said as I had an eyefull of mamaries thrust towards my face...

It wansn't the ony thing that got slightly raised... die, die , die ,d.. iddly die.. dee...... I was quite red faced and puffing when she finished.... as for her skirt... well.... lets not go there.... :oops:

Lovely lass... I havn't seen her for a while.... I had to have a laydown when I got home... I think I may need my blood pressure taken again soon.... :p :p :oops: