The Arrsey Wood Society

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by BrunoNoMedals, Oct 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'm not sure how many ARRSErs out there work in and around the awesome Ivory Towers of North Bristol, but I know it's more than one! As such, I'm proposing a small grouping that we can use to discuss favoured teas and biscuits, the best methods for shining chairs with our backsides and how to sabotage the next big procurement project with red tape.

Any interest? We're not shy on places to meet, eat and drink around here, after all!

In the interests of PERSEC, I'm thinking we arrange some form of secret handshake (involving challenge coins?) and a PM/email-based method of arranging lunchtime beers. We wouldn't want CDM latching on and earwigging!

2. I know that my old Tiffy works down there. A horrible little man by the name of Taff J*nes. He's a complete bellend.

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'll bet that narrows it down!

4. he works with Smudge Smith, Dinger Bell, Taff Evans, Paddy Murphy and Chalky White.

5. Dark curly hair, almost like pubes, and normally greasy. A big Ferrari fan......and complete belllend, if I'd not mentioned it before?