The Arrse Torch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, May 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Given the understandable view that the Olympic torch procession is a bit naff (to put it mildly) why doesn't Arrse set up its own?

Who would you like to see jogging through your town holding a flaming Cornetto? I'll kick off with....

Attached Files:

2. Who is he?

3. I don't think you could get her to run but with the application of enough pitch with a stiff yard brush you could certainly put flame to her and roll her down a hill like a flaming barrel of tar.

4. A mate of his, picking up the flaming thing right about now (near Cardiff)

Attached Files:

5. Do you wish another earthquake on New Zealand,for it will surely happen if that ever shifts its monstrous carcass.

6. surely the arrse torch would just be a load of us pished doing the dance of the flamming arrseholes across the country?

• Like Like x 2
  7. King_of_the_Burpas your wife looks ever so slightly special needs?
    And you like your woman BIG!

8. And then selling your singed ring on EBay for thousands??????

9. Singe singe or show us your ring...

10. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I want a formation of those fascist mobility scooter thugs to carry the torch... near Beachy Head if possible. Bastards.

11. Can we not just extinguish the fucking over sized cig lighters and weigh them all in for beer tokens?

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I would like to see Lord 'Kerching' Coe running through my town with the torch, well lit but rammed up his arrse. A veritable Knight (OK he is a Lordy) of the Flaming Arrseholes.

The fecking Director of News and other shite on BBC must be in line for a good gong the way the news can't be read without an update on where the torch (or rather one of the many) is and who is carrying it. If there are any BBC apparat-chicks reading this then please take note - I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE OLYMPIC TORCH.

aaaannndd breathe! :)

13. Now 'running' through Runcorn (actually running away from Runcorn). The torch is in the caravan.

Attached Files:

14. Some people obviously have no mirrors in their house and so fail to notice that they look like a complete and utter cunt!