• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The ARRSE Riot Squad

Looks like the Scumbags from Tottenham want answers from the Police "why one of their own Innocents" was shot by those nasty Police types.....they didnt get an answer so they Riotted, Robbed, looted & Burned as of course any normal law abididding Community would do!

If we sent in the ARRSE RIOT SQUAD Executive (ARSE) for Short, what good news would we give the Rioters.

I would spray the cunts in petrol, and then light em up!

I would suggest remedial courses in Feng Shui; you don't need to burn a whole building to alter the energy flow. Moving the sofa would have worked.

Then I'd have a random 1 in 10 slotted, hooray for decimation.

G

goatrutar

pah I'd kill them all.

I'd bore them to death with tales of technical stores accounting in the 1980's.
yep, that'll work :)

just need more attack dogs. watching bogans/chavs being torn a new arse by an angry fido always makes me chuckle.

What a load of bollox,,,,,most Arrse'rs are over the hill geriatrics,,we know from past experience how to deal with rioters/looters,,but unfortunately it would be us that went to prison because we now have human rights for scum,,,,,,,Personally speaking I would take out all Sky/BBC news channels,then I would sort the dark skinned trouble makers out using the 'Strange Fruit' method,,it worked in the Southern States,,,it would work here......

pah I'd kill them all.

I'd bore them to death with tales of technical stores accounting in the 1980's.
You've got the germs of an idea there but I would take it one step further.

I'd get Stacker to come and argue with them. The next day I'd round up the one or two who are still awake and march them off to the pokey.

I'd make them all do a job for 40 hours every week for 40 years. They wouldn't have the energy left for a mild disagreement, never mind a riot.
However, this would probably infringe their Human Rights, being a cruel and unusual punishment.

I'd make them all do a job for 40 hours every week for 40 years. They wouldn't have the energy left for a mild disagreement, never mind a riot.
However, this would probably infringe their Human Rights, being a cruel and unusual punishment.
Steady on Ol Chap, Killing and maiming them is fine......but to make them work for 40 hrs a week....come on, you ll have every leftie pinko out protesting for ages!!

Latest Threads