The ARRSE Riot Squad

Looks like the Scumbags from Tottenham want answers from the Police "why one of their own Innocents" was shot by those nasty Police types.....they didnt get an answer so they Riotted, Robbed, looted & Burned as of course any normal law abididding Community would do!

If we sent in the ARRSE RIOT SQUAD Executive (ARSE) for Short, what good news would we give the Rioters.

I would spray the cunts in petrol, and then light em up!

I'd give them my Wallet and Watch and hope they don't stab me.

I would suggest remedial courses in Feng Shui; you don't need to burn a whole building to alter the energy flow. Moving the sofa would have worked.

Then I'd have a random 1 in 10 slotted, hooray for decimation.

Tropper66 was the world's first rioter - he'll know what to do...

G

goatrutar

pah I'd kill them all.

I'd bore them to death with tales of technical stores accounting in the 1980's.
yep, that'll work :)

just need more attack dogs. watching bogans/chavs being torn a new arse by an angry fido always makes me chuckle.

I would unleash the cheeky girls, if that doesn't disperse the crowds i don't know what would!?

I do think that Chef's decimation idea has some merit and perhaps should be given more consideration.

What a load of bollox,,,,,most Arrse'rs are over the hill geriatrics,,we know from past experience how to deal with rioters/looters,,but unfortunately it would be us that went to prison because we now have human rights for scum,,,,,,,Personally speaking I would take out all Sky/BBC news channels,then I would sort the dark skinned trouble makers out using the 'Strange Fruit' method,,it worked in the Southern States,,,it would work here......

I would do as the Indian Police do, throw large numbers of poisonous snakes into the crowd, seems to have the desired effect.

I'd make them all do a job for 40 hours every week for 40 years. They wouldn't have the energy left for a mild disagreement, never mind a riot.
However, this would probably infringe their Human Rights, being a cruel and unusual punishment.

I'd make them all do a job for 40 hours every week for 40 years. They wouldn't have the energy left for a mild disagreement, never mind a riot.
However, this would probably infringe their Human Rights, being a cruel and unusual punishment.
Steady on Ol Chap, Killing and maiming them is fine......but to make them work for 40 hrs a week....come on, you ll have every leftie pinko out protesting for ages!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 25
msr The Intelligence Cell 6
B The Intelligence Cell 6