The ARRSE Riot Squad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Aug 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like the Scumbags from Tottenham want answers from the Police "why one of their own Innocents" was shot by those nasty Police types.....they didnt get an answer so they Riotted, Robbed, looted & Burned as of course any normal law abididding Community would do!

If we sent in the ARRSE RIOT SQUAD Executive (ARSE) for Short, what good news would we give the Rioters.

I would spray the cunts in petrol, and then light em up!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yes,very good.

3. I'd give them all benefits and free housing. That'll teach the blighters.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'd give them my Wallet and Watch and hope they don't stab me.

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

pah I'd kill them all.

I'd bore them to death with tales of technical stores accounting in the 1980's.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I would suggest remedial courses in Feng Shui; you don't need to burn a whole building to alter the energy flow. Moving the sofa would have worked.

Then I'd have a random 1 in 10 slotted, hooray for decimation.

7. Can't we send Polar Bears with lasers on their heads? It'd make it more entertaining.

8. Tropper66 was the world's first rioter - he'll know what to do...

9. yep, that'll work :)

just need more attack dogs. watching bogans/chavs being torn a new arse by an angry fido always makes me chuckle.

10. I would unleash the cheeky girls, if that doesn't disperse the crowds i don't know what would!?

11. I do think that Chef's decimation idea has some merit and perhaps should be given more consideration.

12. What a load of bollox,,,,,most Arrse'rs are over the hill geriatrics,,we know from past experience how to deal with rioters/looters,,but unfortunately it would be us that went to prison because we now have human rights for scum,,,,,,,Personally speaking I would take out all Sky/BBC news channels,then I would sort the dark skinned trouble makers out using the 'Strange Fruit' method,,it worked in the Southern States,,,it would work here......

13. I would do as the Indian Police do, throw large numbers of poisonous snakes into the crowd, seems to have the desired effect.

14. One of these..........

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Followed by a fleet of these....

Attached Files: