The Arrse Premier League Season 08/09

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by heidtheba, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay folks, that time again :D

After 8 hours of trying to get the clicky thing to work I've got it (hopefully).

Last seasons winner was the IRON who is currently still celebrating with the penquins :wink:

d_s is currently building sandcastles, with the first winner CAARPS soon to join him so you are stuck with me as admin :roll:

The entry cut-off is Aug 15th at 2000hrs GMT, so get moving!

A word of warning, when logging in to enter, in the first and surname part appears as the Managers name, so type carefully :wink:

PM me for the code, and may the fun begin :D

Footie

2. Come on CAARPS, you big girl...............

3. Go on then Heidtheba, and I'm not going to hold back this year!

[edited to say : even if it's just alphabetically , I am top of the league for the first time]

4. I almost called my team AAA just to beat indoubitably at the start 8O

Heid, this big girl will return to form and leave you in my wake :D

Come on you reds

5. Its my turn this season....I can feel it in my bowls (or is that just the D&V)

pm sent Heid

6. Mate of mine is just joining - hows the league looking heid?

7. At present we only have 7 entrants :x

Come on people, get joining.

8. You know the score, August 16th you will be inundated with requests to join.

As it stands, I get a top seven finish, and get to go intertoto cup, and get the chance to be beaten by a Swiss amateur fantasy league team in the first qualifying round.

That is what happens, isn't it?

10. Bump - come on people get the teams in

11. Make that 8 teams now!

Hello

Im the friend of the drain sniffer, unfortunatlely! i think that might put him into double figures now! Bless the silver fox.

Nobody likes to be near auburn conkers, so i will try and keep it that way this season, either being miles top or luton style bottom!

Let the banter commence!

12. Welcome AC.

d_s actually said to me in a PM that you are a bit of a lonelr and dull, so he invited you in :? :wink:

13. He is ginger and a Leeds fan..............nuf said

14. :D

15. Can't we make him feel at home, by docking him 15 points and ignoring all appeals?