The Arrse Premier League season 07/08

Ladies and Gentlemen

Following the relative success of last seasons Arrse fantasy League, pre-season training has now started for this season. The current champion (CAARPS) will no doubt think back to back wins are on the cards, but Dozy Bint (finished 3rd!!) will have something to say about it.

Want to join? Go to the following site, register your team and then PM me for the code for the league

The Arrse premiership

I'm in.

Shame there's no option for bringing forwrd your squad and team colours.

Let battle commence - in 5 weeks !.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm in. For comedy value if nothing else :(

Sixty said:
I'm in. For comedy value if nothing else :(
Aw Sixty! Do you think you'll make double-figures by mid-season?! :p

Edited to add: C'mon d_s, stop working or whatever it is you're doing and send me the bloody league code!

Just Registered what do I do now D_S, hope its nothing too technical Ive used my dozen brain cells already today now. :wink:

Cheers D_S I had to go back in after I gave PERSPEC away :oops: I didnt think it would pick it out as manager from the info pages. I even entered a Chelsea player on my team just to get round you. :wink:

drain_sniffer said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Following the relative success of last seasons Arrse fantasy League, pre-season training has now started for this season. The current champion (CAARPS) will no doubt think back to back wins are on the cards, but Dozy Bint (finished 3rd!!) will have something to say about it.

Want to join? Go to the following site, register your team and then PM me for the code for the league

The Arrse premiership
Gents (& Dozy)

All my senior players (except my Americana’s) are back in training after a well earned summer break.

I have been ruthless to some of my senior players and have a few fresh faces and I await a more serious challenge in the coming season

Bring it on :D :D :D

Aye, you need a laugh, and youll get plenty witth my team :(

not sure if i should be doing this. my mrs beat me last year by knowing sod all about footy and picked a team while watching The Strasse. Not sure if my male pride can take another beating. Hopefully Leeds will finish bottom again haha.....

white_rolos said:
not sure if i should be doing this. my mrs beat me last year by knowing sod all about footy and picked a team while watching The Strasse. Not sure if my male pride can take another beating. Hopefully Leeds will finish bottom again haha.....
Join in mate, at least I won't be last!