The Arrse Premier League season 07/08

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, Jul 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen

Following the relative success of last seasons Arrse fantasy League, pre-season training has now started for this season. The current champion (CAARPS) will no doubt think back to back wins are on the cards, but Dozy Bint (finished 3rd!!) will have something to say about it.

Want to join? Go to the following site, register your team and then PM me for the code for the league

The Arrse premiership

2. bump...

If you want to join, put a response down to keep this thread highlighted

3. I'm in.

Shame there's no option for bringing forwrd your squad and team colours.

Let battle commence - in 5 weeks !.

4. Ooooooooooooh I hadn't seen this! I'm in - can I fluke it again?! Just registering now... :D

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I'm in. For comedy value if nothing else :(

6. Just registering now, havent played fantasy manager in a while

7. Aw Sixty! Do you think you'll make double-figures by mid-season?! :p

Edited to add: C'mon d_s, stop working or whatever it is you're doing and send me the bloody league code!

8. bumped for the evening crowd

9. Just Registered what do I do now D_S, hope its nothing too technical Ive used my dozen brain cells already today now. :wink:

10. I'll be in too.

Bumpity Bump

11. Iron, check your pm's

12. Cheers D_S I had to go back in after I gave PERSPEC away :oops: I didnt think it would pick it out as manager from the info pages. I even entered a Chelsea player on my team just to get round you. :wink:

13. Gents (& Dozy)

All my senior players (except my Americana’s) are back in training after a well earned summer break.

I have been ruthless to some of my senior players and have a few fresh faces and I await a more serious challenge in the coming season

Bring it on :D :D :D

14. Count me in!

15. bump for the Saturday evening crowd