The Arrse Premier League 09/10

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, Jul 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well folks, its that time again. The league continues to grow from strength to strength so join in and share the banter - it also makes the season a bit more interesting if you are a Bolton or Stoke supporter.

Anyway, go to the link

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

follow the instructions, then pm either me or Heidtheba for the league code and your in. Now, the league kicks of on 15 Aug, so you have ample time to get yourself sorted. If you pm after that date your a mong and will be repeatedly told as much.

Whoever wins at the end of the season gets a warm fuzzy glow and a nice trophy to put in your sig block for a season as proudly displayed by indoubitabley

2. I'm in :wink:

Forastero, can we have this to replace the last sticky please?

3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Done. Enjoy!

4. Cheers mate.

5. Hoping to go a few positions better than last season, so hopefully into the ARRSE Champions League!!!!!

6. In and running, cheers Heid

7. Link is not working for me either.

For the time being just use the one in the other sticky from last year.

8. Link fixed

9. As a reminder to you all, when you register your team, your manager name appears to all; so if you want to maintain persec, use a false name.

10. Cheers mate, didn't have time earlier.

Good advice about the names appearing, I'd forgotten about that.

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Bugger!

12. Right

Not done the fantasy league thing before. I don't have access to the site posted from work, and would only be able to connect whilst at my digs in the smoke (therefore infrequently).

Does being a manager require a great deal of time commitment? And more generally, how does it work?

13. Just to prove its luck if indoubitabley won it - I know him personally and I have more knowledge on football up my smeggy bellend than him!

14. This requires as little or as much attention as you want to give it. Some people build a team and leave it all season; others do several transfers a week. How to play is all in the link

Give it a go, you have nothing to loose. Any questions once your in then give one of us a shout