Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jerrycan2793, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched war of the worlds, Id like to think the British Military response to such a problem whether its Martians or Zombies would be better. However whats the ARRSE plan?

I dont think a shopping center is a good option, Ideas

and yes im bored, skint and in on a friday night
  2. Probably hang around a road block hoping for some totty to turn up . Take them bak to a mansion . Dress them up , then get killed by a bicycle courier to a great soundtrack 8)
  3. Agreed, change of plan though, Slot any bicycle couriers who are with them before going back to the mansion that way we dont die, also get a better chef.
  4. Get durchy to read them some of his awesome poems!
  5. I take you mean me? :wink:
  6. Zombies have no brain, so they wouldnt be affected
  7. Christ,was that you as well Wedge?! Been busy! Obviously missed that revelation!
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Round up all the chavs,peodo's,muslims,walt's & scroungers & put them between the aliens & us,that'll give us time to ecape to the pub & formulate a plan.
  9. We could lock up a couple of fit women in the ARRSE basement, that way when the zombies come we have fit women with stockholme syndrome willing to repopulate the earth. Speaking of that why dont we get some fit women lock them in a basement and tell them we need to repopulate the earth...
  10. I likes the cut of your jibs young man.
  11. Why tell them anything?
  12. Jerrycan2793: "The Martians have landed! The Martians have landed!"

msr: "Have you got a reference?"

saintstone: "It's OK, I made an extra bit of curry in case more people turned up than was expected."

YIM: "How much do you reckon we'd get for that spaceship in an auction?"

Nightrained: "Where's Martia?"
  13. Reference? Sorry mate anyone got a sergeant to do that for me?
  14. You're all being very silly.

Gordon Clown's government woudl declare them all asylum seekers and give them council houses and £500 a week food allowance.