The ARRSE PLAN

Just watched war of the worlds, Id like to think the British Military response to such a problem whether its Martians or Zombies would be better. However whats the ARRSE plan?

I dont think a shopping center is a good option, Ideas

and yes im bored, skint and in on a friday night

Probably hang around a road block hoping for some totty to turn up . Take them bak to a mansion . Dress them up , then get killed by a bicycle courier to a great soundtrack 8)

Agreed, change of plan though, Slot any bicycle couriers who are with them before going back to the mansion that way we dont die, also get a better chef.

Get durchy to read them some of his awesome poems!

Christ,was that you as well Wedge?! Been busy! Obviously missed that revelation!

Round up all the chavs,peodo's,muslims,walt's & scroungers & put them between the aliens & us,that'll give us time to ecape to the pub & formulate a plan.
Simples!

We could lock up a couple of fit women in the ARRSE basement, that way when the zombies come we have fit women with stockholme syndrome willing to repopulate the earth. Speaking of that why dont we get some fit women lock them in a basement and tell them we need to repopulate the earth...

spike7451 said:
Round up all the chavs,peodo's,muslims,walt's & scroungers & put them between the aliens & us,that'll give us time to ecape to the pub & formulate a plan.
Simples!
I likes the cut of your jibs young man.

Jerrycan2793 said:
We could lock up a couple of fit women in the ARRSE basement, that way when the zombies come we have fit women with stockholme syndrome willing to repopulate the earth. Speaking of that why dont we get some fit women lock them in a basement and tell them we need to repopulate the earth...
Why tell them anything?

Jerrycan2793: "The Martians have landed! The Martians have landed!"

msr: "Have you got a reference?"

saintstone: "It's OK, I made an extra bit of curry in case more people turned up than was expected."

YIM: "How much do you reckon we'd get for that spaceship in an auction?"

Bugsy: "I'M A VEGAN! I'M NOT AS NUTRITIOUS AS THE REST OF THEM!"

Nightrained: "Where's Martia?"

You're all being very silly.

Gordon Clown's government woudl declare them all asylum seekers and give them council houses and £500 a week food allowance.

If Aliens, Zombies etc... Come, We could just shoot Brown and say he was infected.... Infact why dont we just pretend the Aliens and zombies are coming

Start numerous repetitive threads blaming 'Neue Liabore' for letting in yet more immigrants and then when saner people point out that they are, in fact, invading aliens from outer space and there's nothing even a Tory government could have done about that, launch into a barrage of personal attacks.

Should aliens attack..
bit late for the english, the battle has been underway for years and not a spaceship in sight.
Däniken had an idea that aliens inpregnated a paticular race with a long term view of earth domination, some thought it was the arian race but we are slowly finding out that it may be one with a slightly darker hue.
Whatever the plan, the english will loose.