The Arrse MP

bobath said:
This is upand running. I now have a staff of over 600 hundred, all well payed and claming expenses. Nice new house and a load of blind consituants. Should be a shoe-in to get elected.

I'm off to find a place that needs a good, honest, down to earth regular Joe to lower taxes, punish criminals and rule them like a King. Ah, I've gone to far.
Call them the 1st BN and bypass the electoral process alltogether.
Westminster is there for the taking and Old Father Thames will carry the bodies away. :evil:

Bobath - Which side of the house will you sit? - thinking that if you switch around a bit, especially if you get to the Front Bench, it'll roll better for the book.

Don't want to pre-determine things Bobath, but what's your preference; Vice girls or Rent boys? I think we should be told!

John_Charity_Spring said:
bobath said:
This is upand running. I now have a staff of over 600 hundred, all well payed and claming expenses. Nice new house and a load of blind consituants. Should be a shoe-in to get elected.

I'm off to find a place that needs a good, honest, down to earth regular Joe to lower taxes, punish criminals and rule them like a King. Ah, I've gone to far.
Call them the 1st BN and bypass the electoral process alltogether.
Westminster is there for the taking and Old Father Thames will carry the bodies away. :evil:
Over 600 on paper, JCS, on paper!

ABrighter2006 said:
Bobath - Which side of the house will you sit? - thinking that if you switch around a bit, especially if you get to the Front Bench, it'll roll better for the book.

Don't want to pre-determine things Bobath, but what's your preference; Vice girls or Rent boys? I think we should be told!
I'll sit on the side of the house that is winning at the time. My politics can be bought for a very resaonable sum. As for being front bench, are you fecking mad. I'll have to actully do some work, that not why I'm becoming an MP is it? I plan to use to most usefull skill you learn in the Army, be the gray-man.

Preferance? Vice-girls, rent-boys, any good-looking animals, cheep inanimate objects it's all grist for the mill and welcome to Westmister.

This is going well but I'm still short on start-up capital. Anything over £50 and I'll throw in a Knighthood, over £100 and it's a life peerage.