The Arrse Lowerclass/scumbags

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Nov 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I consider this myself. I am in the 99%, not out yet, but certainly considering a carreer in big issue or selling pegs, and the odd sprig of lucky heather.....
    I have written this in direct response to the Upperlcass thread....

If anybody would care to offer me a job licking thier boots, for hapeney and florin, so I dont have to go the next bin for a meal after my 22 done please glady pm me.......

No job too small.....

The bitter pikey fuck that I am........

2. You won't be getting a job as a speel chuker for me - put it that way.

Now, jog on......

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jog on precious one and dry your eyes too sweetheart

4. Sweet tittyfucking Jesus!!

A Canhandlecock Carrot walt!

• Like Like x 1
  5. enough of the carrot ffs.....

6. Jog on??? how very fucking dare you slug...... When I am booked in for the next bumming session - my ugly ginger maiden of perth, dont forget the axel grease...

7. I've got wailing lezzers hanging from my rafters, a dose and an east european vampire in my family and the pikeys bundle their kids into the vans and move on when they see me after rolling their eyes and making funny hand signs, am I in?

P.S. I'm saving up for an ASBO, honest, they don't just give them away here!

8. for hapeney and florin................... some sort of get rich quick scheme is it.

You can forget the fuckin' florin right away. Were in a recession don't ya know and us kindly and caring employers of boot lickees are not made of fuckin' money. Times is hard.

9. Fuck I have been rumbled. Ok can I nosh your dog off instead for 50p???? I cannot do sluggies dog as she has been near it.....

10. Plus, he has taste.

P.S. Where the fuck did you get "Perth" from? Are you accusing me of being Scottish now? No offence meant to the weegies. Scotch Corner is not in Scotland you thick cunt.

11. Oi, leave me out of this. I'm not ginger btw, although I have gone there ...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thick I maybe, cunt I am not, except on tuedays.........much love you miserable fucker and jog on...........

13. You any good at Tarmacing over grass, weeds, drains, yorkshire-terriers, Ford Mondeos?

Call me on 0800 24688961 yah?

14. I think we need Ritch to make a ARRSE Wiki about "Jog On". It has amused me immensely.

You can still kiss my arrse though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Does the arrse kissing come with a complimentary soapy tit wanks?????

I note that you are spending much time on this thread, therefore by default, you also are of the pegselling class like myself.....