the arrse london challenge

not sure on what forum to put this in!! so feck it this will do!

this has got to be a winner for the next arrse london social event

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/St...hef+Attempts+To+Creat+World%27s+Hottest+Curry
A curry so hot it comes with a health warning has been created by a London chef who is hoping to make the record books.

Chef Vivek Singh thinks the dish won't be a regular on his menu

The Bollywood Burner is made with the eye-wateringly hot Naga pepper and seeds - one of the world's hottest chillis.

The Naga pepper measures 855,000 on the Scoville scale of piquancy - over 100 times hotter than a jalapeno pepper which measures just 8,000.

Diners at The Cinnamon Club are required to sign a disclaimer saying they are aware of the nature and risks involved with tasting the lamb-based Bollywood Burner before eating it.

Chef Vivek Singh said his dish was inspired by cuisine from Hyderabad, the state capital of Andhra Pradesh in India.

He said: "We found a list of the 10 hottest chillies and decided to try and use some of them. I think it will be the hottest curry in the world."

He added that the curry may not regularly appear on the menu: "I would create it on demand for customers but will not include it all the time, I think it's just too extreme a dish."

Bloke on the radio was trying it this morning - he managed 2 mouthfuls!!!!!!! :hungry: :omfg: :puker:

Having that curry and a few beers we will no doubt find the persons body sat on whats left of thier bog after a molten slug had gone through it! :twisted:

Stuff eating that!

i,m partial to anything,(phal,vindaloo,chilli,s etc) but that sounds too severe for even my asbestos taste buds! 8O

I believe this new one is simply called "agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fcuk"

Yokel said:
I believe this new one is simply called "agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fcuk"
Cue the Emperor Mong "Gowann, you know you want some..."