the arrse london challenge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Jul 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. not sure on what forum to put this in!! so feck it this will do!

this has got to be a winner for the next arrse london social event
    A curry so hot it comes with a health warning has been created by a London chef who is hoping to make the record books.

Chef Vivek Singh thinks the dish won't be a regular on his menu

The Bollywood Burner is made with the eye-wateringly hot Naga pepper and seeds - one of the world's hottest chillis.

The Naga pepper measures 855,000 on the Scoville scale of piquancy - over 100 times hotter than a jalapeno pepper which measures just 8,000.

Diners at The Cinnamon Club are required to sign a disclaimer saying they are aware of the nature and risks involved with tasting the lamb-based Bollywood Burner before eating it.

Chef Vivek Singh said his dish was inspired by cuisine from Hyderabad, the state capital of Andhra Pradesh in India.

He said: "We found a list of the 10 hottest chillies and decided to try and use some of them. I think it will be the hottest curry in the world."

He added that the curry may not regularly appear on the menu: "I would create it on demand for customers but will not include it all the time, I think it's just too extreme a dish."
  2. Bloke on the radio was trying it this morning - he managed 2 mouthfuls!!!!!!! :hungry: :omfg: :puker:
  3. I think the mind and body have to be prepared for this sort of thing. :D
  4. Having that curry and a few beers we will no doubt find the persons body sat on whats left of thier bog after a molten slug had gone through it! :twisted:

Stuff eating that!
  5. Our next weapon?
  6. i,m partial to anything,(phal,vindaloo,chilli,s etc) but that sounds too severe for even my asbestos taste buds! 8O
  7. I believe this new one is simply called "agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fcuk"
  8. Cue the Emperor Mong "Gowann, you know you want some..."
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer