The ARRSE Initiative Tests

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gundulph, May 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to test the commitment of a group of individuals to something I am setting up, and thought what better way than to set a few initiative tests and where better to build a list of the best ones than right here in ARRSE.

Most Orificers in the forum will have done something along these lines no doubt in Sandhurst. Let us know the best/most unusual/most difficult/most daring/stupidest/impossible Initiative Tests you have either been asked to do or can think of that would be 'Testing' ; )

To give everyone an idea, in the film "The Cockleshell Heroes" the Commando's are dropped off in Scotland in German uniforms and have to make their own way back down South without being captured.

Maybe getting a picture of yourself on a remote location such as Rockall Island off the North West of Scotland (okay a bit extreme as I think less than 20 people have actually managed to land successfully on the thing!) but this kind of idea.

Less daring ones but still not 'simple' like getting a certain Celebrity's autograph and picture taken with them and each of you wearing an ARRSE Tie.

Collecting a 2 Inch Square piece of turf from the grounds of the Tower of London together with photographic proof of said 'missing piece of turf'.

I am sure among ARRSE there will be some crackers added to this :)
  2. pippa's soiled knickers,autographed.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Iron Stag - enough said
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Photographic proof of shagging a celebrity. The one who shags the most famous gets to wear the yellow tanktop of courage on the end of test piss up as a mark of his/her distinction.
  5. Kill and decapitate a hooker. Keep the head as proof, and wear it on a chain around your neck at pissups.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Remember that bloke who joined in the after match celebration in a (Man utd?) strip and got photographed with the whole team and cup or the couple who wandered into a meet and greet handshake and cocktails with POTUS by dressing correctly and blagging their way past security?

Variation on a theme to get your face on page one of any national newspaper and walk away with out getting arrested.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Take a photo of self with Bravo_Bravo on an Op Tour location.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Hold on, everyone was just messing about and you had to ruin it by suggesting something so fucking impossible...
  9. I attempted this one recently in the Canaries. Was doing well until some do-gooder tried to catch me.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Find a post by 5 Alpha that doesn't insult someone!
  11. Well you know what they say; if at first you don't succeed...
  12. then parachuting is not for you?
  13. Opt for the TA instead?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. HHH

HHH LE

Get a photo of Peter Dow shagging a woman !!
  15. you are aware its an offence to film the act of rape
    • Like Like x 1