18. Remember that a large proportion of lots of things is better than all of just one or two things.
19. Keep an eye on the big picture.
20. Do the easy things first - like in an exam.
21. In a crisis carry on with critical tasks, communicate, and work on the problem logically.
22. Be careful what you say/write/fantasise about.
23. Strike whilst the iron is hot - opportunity knocks rarely so grab it with both hands.
24. Be ready for opportunities - and threats.
25. Remember Machiavelli - if an injury is to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance is not to be feared.
26. Remember Newton's three laws of motion. They also apply to how people think.