The Arrse Binraker of the Year Award.

I give quite a lot of the stuff I scavenge to a mate who does house clearance and car boot sales for a living, he gives me a share of his profits and keeps his eye out for things he knows I might be interested in when he does house clearances
The hard drives of creepy old men that live alone, and died wrapped in cling film by auto asphyxiation with stolen knickers.

The hard drives of creepy old men that live alone, and died wrapped in cling film by auto asphyxiation with stolen knickers.
He might struggle getting those for you as he's about as computer literate as a plastic bag.

I agree about the utter time wasters when trying to sell something secondhand . I had a £800 mountain bike that was 18 months old which had literally been used to go 1/4 mile up the street and back and thats it - it was immaculate .

I advertised this for £250 which i thought was a bargain , i wanted rid of it fairly quickly so did not ask £500 for it as there are loads of bikes for sale .

I put it on facebook and was bombarded by dickheads . The first sent me a message saying he would take it ... and i never heard anything again from him . The next then asked if it would fit him , so back and forth messages about size etc for a day , and then he said he only had £100 after all of that . Then the next again , message after message and eventually him saying as well that he wouldn't give me more than £75 for it .
I don't think these people where even tight , just absolute idiots . Eventually after 3 days of this shit with about 10 people i had a bloke send me two quick messages within 5 minutes then he drove 50 miles from London and paid me what i asked - he knew it was bargain and was well happy with it and so was i .

Sometimes i reckon there should be a IQ test for using the internet to keep these tards out .

Nigerians are the worst buyers, total time wasters that want everything for nothing.

You could sell them an Aston Martin for a tenner and they would complain that the tank wasn't full, want free driving lessons , and £5 off because the hub caps are dusty.

I agree about the utter time wasters when trying to sell something secondhand . I had a £800 mountain bike that was 18 months old which had literally been used to go 1/4 mile up the street and back and thats it - it was immaculate .

I advertised this for £250 which i thought was a bargain , i wanted rid of it fairly quickly so did not ask £500 for it as there are loads of bikes for sale .

I put it on facebook and was bombarded by ********* . The first sent me a message saying he would take it ... and i never heard anything again from him . The next then asked if it would fit him , so back and forth messages about size etc for a day , and then he said he only had £100 after all of that . Then the next again , message after message and eventually him saying as well that he wouldn't give me more than £75 for it .
I don't think these people where even tight , just absolute idiots . Eventually after 3 days of this shit with about 10 people i had a bloke send me two quick messages within 5 minutes then he drove 50 miles from London and paid me what i asked - he knew it was bargain and was well happy with it and so was i .

Sometimes i reckon there should be a IQ test for using the internet to keep these tards out .
I gave away a barn find Suzuki RG125 found in an outhouse at my parents place, no keys no V5, spares or repair. The amount of mongs that asked "does it work", "do you not have the keys". It was free, the fairings and exhaust would have been sellable. I gave it to the first guy who said please, He also brought flowers for my mum and a bottle of red for my dad.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
In the regional heats, Wiltshire has been won by Dawn Sturgess.

I don't do it much anymore anyway, it was a free diet but unhealthy diet, being faced with bin fulls of junk food is just too tempting, sorting through dozens of cream cakes to get to the carrots with tears rolling down your cheeks is not good for your sanity. I'm on heath foods only now , losing weight, and feeling much better. Having 300 packets of crisps in the house was not a good diet plan.