ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Mar 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please help. I just lost my mucker Tommygum and a load of likes that I'd accrued today on a certain thread.

What's going on?

2. He was an arsehole. And if he was your sockpuppet so are you. Fucking grow up.

3. I told ya...

Received from TommyGum

Dear tiny_lewis,

You have received a new private message at The Army Rumour Service from TommyGum, entitled "Don't start mate".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
    Im SAS

He obviously misread "I can tell ya, but then I'd to kill ya" as "I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill myself"... and did. The shitlipped mouth-breathing sheepscunt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I deleted the account.

Hope this helps and the grief isn't too deep (if it is, remember - cut upwards and not sideways)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Time of the month? He wasn't my sockpuppet. Since when have I been a sock puppeteer? Do fuck off, you wet blanket, and aim your shite elsewhere.

6. The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle? is that the arrse-hole, or CheekyRuby's clunge - cos JackH hasn't been seen since he went there.

7. Shame, after than PM I was eagerly anticipating some bloodsport. I'm gutted now. Cunt!

;-)

8. Not something I'd ever deny.

9. Fuck You, he was crayoning over threads, maybe you found it amusing, no one else did.

10. I didn't see anything on that thread about that attention seeking horror that warranted thread deletion though.

11. Can you not like, resurrect him or something? No? Another shattered idol, zero_over told me you was God and walked on walked on water. Or summat like that.

12. If you paid attention you would have seen that I was no great fan of his.

Put the meths down.

13. It wasn't on that thread. It was in CA and derogatory references to 'pakis'.

Insta-ban,

14. Really? Read it again, without blinkers and from the other sides perspective. Seriously.

15. People were pretty reserved, unless I missed a post or two. The line seemed to be that she'd brought the shit-storm on herself.