The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Mar 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please help. I just lost my mucker Tommygum and a load of likes that I'd accrued today on a certain thread.

What's going on?
  2. He was an arsehole. And if he was your sockpuppet so are you. Fucking grow up.
  3. I told ya...

Received from TommyGum

Dear tiny_lewis,

You have received a new private message at The Army Rumour Service from TommyGum, entitled "Don't start mate".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
    Im SAS

He obviously misread "I can tell ya, but then I'd to kill ya" as "I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill myself"... and did. The shitlipped mouth-breathing sheepscunt.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I deleted the account.

Hope this helps and the grief isn't too deep (if it is, remember - cut upwards and not sideways)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Time of the month? He wasn't my sockpuppet. Since when have I been a sock puppeteer? Do fuck off, you wet blanket, and aim your shite elsewhere.
  6. The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle? is that the arrse-hole, or CheekyRuby's clunge - cos JackH hasn't been seen since he went there.
  7. Shame, after than PM I was eagerly anticipating some bloodsport. I'm gutted now. Cunt!

8. Sixty

Not something I'd ever deny.
  9. Fuck You, he was crayoning over threads, maybe you found it amusing, no one else did.
  10. I didn't see anything on that thread about that attention seeking horror that warranted thread deletion though.
  11. Can you not like, resurrect him or something? No? Another shattered idol, zero_over told me you was God and walked on walked on water. Or summat like that.
  12. If you paid attention you would have seen that I was no great fan of his.

Put the meths down.
  13. Sixty

It wasn't on that thread. It was in CA and derogatory references to 'pakis'.

14. Really? Read it again, without blinkers and from the other sides perspective. Seriously.
  15. People were pretty reserved, unless I missed a post or two. The line seemed to be that she'd brought the shit-storm on herself.