• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle.

I told ya...

Received from TommyGum

Dear tiny_lewis,

You have received a new private message at The Army Rumour Service from TommyGum, entitled "Don't start mate".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
Im SAS

He obviously misread "I can tell ya, but then I'd to kill ya" as "I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill myself"... and did. The shitlipped mouth-breathing sheepscunt.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Please help. I just lost my mucker Tommygum and a load of likes that I'd accrued today on a certain thread.

What's going on?
I deleted the account.

Hope this helps and the grief isn't too deep (if it is, remember - cut upwards and not sideways)

Can you not like, resurrect him or something? No? Another shattered idol, zero_over told me you was God and walked on walked on water. Or summat like that.

Latest Threads