The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle.

Please help. I just lost my mucker Tommygum and a load of likes that I'd accrued today on a certain thread.

What's going on?

He was an arsehole. And if he was your sockpuppet so are you. Fucking grow up.

I told ya...

Received from TommyGum

Dear tiny_lewis,

You have received a new private message at The Army Rumour Service from TommyGum, entitled "Don't start mate".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
Im SAS

He obviously misread "I can tell ya, but then I'd to kill ya" as "I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill myself"... and did. The shitlipped mouth-breathing sheepscunt.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Please help. I just lost my mucker Tommygum and a load of likes that I'd accrued today on a certain thread.

What's going on?
I deleted the account.

Hope this helps and the grief isn't too deep (if it is, remember - cut upwards and not sideways)

He was an arsehole. And if he was your sockpuppet so are you. Fucking grow up.
Time of the month? He wasn't my sockpuppet. Since when have I been a sock puppeteer? Do fuck off, you wet blanket, and aim your shite elsewhere.

The ARRSE Bermuda Triangle? is that the arrse-hole, or CheekyRuby's clunge - cos JackH hasn't been seen since he went there.

I deleted the account.

Hope this helps and the grief isn't too deep (if it is, remember - cut upwards and not sideways)
Shame, after than PM I was eagerly anticipating some bloodsport. I'm gutted now. Cunt!

;-)

Time of the month? He wasn't my sockpuppet. Since when have I been a sock puppeteer? Do fuck off, you wet blanket, and aim your shite elsewhere.
Fuck You, he was crayoning over threads, maybe you found it amusing, no one else did.

I didn't see anything on that thread about that attention seeking horror that warranted thread deletion though.

Can you not like, resurrect him or something? No? Another shattered idol, zero_over told me you was God and walked on walked on water. Or summat like that.

Fuck You, he was crayoning over threads, maybe you found it amusing, no one else did.
If you paid attention you would have seen that I was no great fan of his.

Put the meths down.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I didn't see anything on that thread about that attention seeking horror that warranted thread deletion though.
It wasn't on that thread. It was in CA and derogatory references to 'pakis'.

Insta-ban,

Really? Read it again, without blinkers and from the other sides perspective. Seriously.

Really? Read it again, without blinkers and from the other sides perspective. Seriously.
People were pretty reserved, unless I missed a post or two. The line seemed to be that she'd brought the shit-storm on herself.

Insta-ban,
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'd rather eat my own faeces than see another post by that child.

Insta-ban,
Why hasn't Higgs Bosun been hoofed for his anti semite comments then?

Well we may as well just fuckin bin the NAAFI as of late. Why dont we replace it with fuckin "Padres Hour"?