The Army Wives Choir

Dear All,

I am intrigued, following express press coverage and advocation that the 'Army Wives Choir' (Not strictly true as their Husbands ID Cards state 'Royal Navy' on them) has been granted VAT relief, in the name of charitable donation, who is to be in receivership of the royalties from their, tipped to be, Christmas single!.

Following weight of media coverage it set the cogs of thought into motion. I desperately hope that the Ladies involved, who form the tangible body of this credible, just, and right success will be imbued with the commercial 'interest' that emanates from the sales of this single and anything that is subsequently released under the auspices of their efforts!. I think that, sadly, Mr Malone will transpire to be the more fiscally happy of all parties involved!.

Opinions and learned inside knowledge/rumours welcome on this topic.

Happy Easter Campers.

Rick.

Dear All,

I am intrigued, following express press coverage and advocation that the 'Army Wives Choir' (Not strictly true as their Husbands ID Cards state 'Royal Navy' on them) has been granted VAT relief, in the name of charitable donation, who is to be in receivership of the royalties from their, tipped to be, Christmas single!.

Following weight of media coverage it set the cogs of thought into motion. I desperately hope that the Ladies involved, who form the tangible body of this credible, just, and right success will be imbued with the commercial 'interest' that emanates from the sales of this single and anything that is subsequently released under the auspices of their efforts!. I think that, sadly, Mr Malone will transpire to be the more fiscally happy of all parties involved!.

Happy Easter Campers.

Rick.

Has your Editor given you clearance to post on here?

Dear All,

Happy Easter Campers.

Rick.
What is your agenda?

Dear All,

Happy Easter Campers.

Rick.
Even the one from 29 Commando Regiment RA? ********.

Are you gay? She is the primary target for this call sign!!
Back of the line tom. some of us have been here all xmas waiting for twosies-threesies.

B

Biscuits_AB

Dear All,

Happy Easter Campers.

Rick.
Are you the baldy one from The Soldiers?

I would shag em all....well not the one with tatts!
...hang your head in shame. Have you never stayed all night at the bop? Have you not loittered round the HIVE? Never hung round the gym during the closing stages of 'swing into shape'? never visited the unit swimming facilities? From your remark I think not.

You sir, are a walt of the worst kind...a standards walt! There is no place for your type in this world imho.

Dear All, blah waffle

Following weight of media coverage it set the cogs of thought into motion. Blah waffle

Rick.
Well done Ricker -you have just identified the biggest scam of all time - they are actually going to pocket all of the loot themselves. Because nobody will ever audit the proceeds - oh no.

You ****.

Its the first thing I think about when I hear the single......I am ashamed!
I should ******* think so..one of them is your daughter!

Oh wait......