The Army `girlfriends`

I can't believe i actually sat and read this through from start to finish i don't think i have heard so much shite in all my life!

If you want to live in a married quarter then get married! They are not there to house girls who have been knocked up by their boyfriends, thats what the Council is for. The army is not duty bound to house every young lady who has never heard of contraception!

Women who think they carry the same rank as their husband should be tarred and feathered and fcuked off at the high port.

And for some of you learn to freaking spell!!! No wonder you're single mums with no career!!!!!

Ok rant over did have a smile at remembering about Ron Hills
Spelling eh?

Last edited:
Spelling eh?
And, lo! it was written that he whosoever gives it 'spelling eh?' and then correcteth spelling even with an more incorrecteth speelung (No wonder your're* single mums with no career!!!!! ) shall be un-smugged even unto the end of days . . .

Book of Smug 17:2

*you're

:cool:

fin

And, lo! it was written that he whosoever gives it 'spelling eh?' and then correcteth spelling even with an more incorrecteth speelung (No wonder your're* single mums with no career!!!!! ) shall be un-smugged even unto the end of days . . .

Book of Smug 17:2

*you're

:cool:

fin
Edited accordingly.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Its WO1 (double-u ohh one) not W01 (double-u zero one).

Writing W01 tends to show you haven’t served.

Or worse still, RAF :eek:
Or whose barb test result was so low they had two career options. Land-shark chew toy or helibedford mud flap. Given the other posts we cannot rule out utter shit-witted stupidity.

Or whose barb test result was so low they had two career options. Land-shark chew toy or helibedford mud flap. Given the other posts we cannot rule out utter shit-witted stupidity.
Johnnyfucknuckle is so thick.....he got entangled in his barb test!

I Thang Yow etc...

Ba Dum Tisss.gif

Latest Threads