The Army `girlfriends`

This site is always good for info, a laugh .. or a fight , interspersed with the most banal, immature nonsense ever written, so more you fool you for taking it all too seriously and getting all uptight outta sight.

Why any woman would go through the rigmarole to sign up to arrse just to ask something about being an army girlfriend is beyond me and maybe someone mischievous told her to do it knowing what would happen?....or it's a massive wah.

Either way , meh
Theres taking things seriously and then there is getting f*cked off with every single thread ending in various members taking any opportunity to snipe at another ARRSEer. I come on to these threads for a chuckle at the wit and wisdom, if i want childish bickering ill switch on PMQT. It wouldnt be so bad if the sniping had some funny aspects but its just f*cking tedious. BTW, this is no way a pop at you in particular

Theres taking things seriously and then there is getting f*cked off with every single thread ending in various members taking any opportunity to snipe at another ARRSEer. I come on to these threads for a chuckle at the wit and wisdom, if i want childish bickering ill switch on PMQT. It wouldnt be so bad if the sniping had some funny aspects but its just f*cking tedious. BTW, this is no way a pop at you in particular

Yep, No worries, I only take it personal from certain posters as it make me smile to see them getting increasingly feeble with their replies.

I may have been been 'slightly' guilty of being a tit for tat merchant myself , but try to balance it out with the occasional sensible post

You can tell with some poster that their replies are perfect examples of people whose disappointments in their professional and personal life's are reflected in how they respond.

Meh, G'night.

Last edited:
Goats you are incredibly brave man putting Moody and Rear Party together in the same paragraph. Let alone sentance!

From what I've read, RP was shut down some time ago.
Or in fact, my name, as I steered well clear of RP!

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
What i always laughed at was the wives who thought they had the rank of their husband. I once saw a Reme W01& his wife get a kicking. The Reme guys wife gobbed off to, two infantry guys and one of their wifes who was high pregnant. The two infantry bods started punching the Reme guy who to be fair tried to reason with them. The high pregnant wife attacked The reme guys wife. Ever seen a Geordie pregnant Lass fighting? All started because the Reme wife said we are first in line for a taxi. Was funny to watch.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Oh.. And they got away with it too even though it was just outside the Main hate of the Camp with cameras. The provo was asked by the infantry RSM if anyone saw it.. No ok.. No Video to Show The RMP... True story. Got away with it. Won't mention names!

Oh.. And they got away with it too even though it was just outside the Main hate of the Camp with cameras. The provo was asked by the infantry RSM if anyone saw it.. No ok.. No Video to Show The RMP... True story. Got away with it. Won't mention names!
Hilarious.

Are your Y fronts smouldering by any chance?

This is his sock account, a bit of shy about posting on his usual one.

any idea which spunktrumpet this normally is?

regardless this account is now doubling the number of people I have on ignore...

any idea which spunktrumpet this normally is?

regardless this account is now doubling the number of people I have on ignore...
Not sure, unfortunately we have a multitude of ass nuggets to choose from. This one seems to like resurrecting yea olde threads. No doubt be on ROPS soon.

The mob will actually do quite a lot for the girl friends of soldiers, the main thing is that they are convinced it is a 'proper' relationship - kids, house etc. Not just this months bright young thing.

In my experience (been with g/f 5 years) most of those that complain want all the pluses - LOA, housing, free travel, posting to Cyprus - but don't want the crappy bits - being left in Germany whilst we are in Bosnia/Iraq/some other shite hole, CO's wife appearing at your door every 5 minutes. :?:

Like all such things if the rules change they will be subject to abuse - try getting a slapper out of her quarter when they split up for instance.

FYI a hippocrocodilafrog can usually be seen driving an RLC truck :twisted:
Quite right - the relationship has to be verified.......alternatively, 'I don't want to actually join the Army, but just give me the uniform and the gun and I can decide later........oh, and a bed for the night.....occasionally.'

Quite right - the relationship has to be verified.......alternatively, 'I don't want to actually join the Army, but just give me the uniform and the gun and I can decide later........oh, and a bed for the night.....occasionally.'
What little voice in your head urged you to reply to a 15 - yes, 15 - year old post that was posted by a user who has not logged on for 11 years?

Well?

Latest Threads