The Army `girlfriends`

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Goats you are incredibly brave man putting Moody and Rear Party together in the same paragraph. Let alone sentence!

From what I've read, RP was shut down some time ago.
I wear my matrimonial scars with pride Grem - thirty years before the sink and unbroken. Apart from the mental issues of course.

Yeah, I know.....no idea where the RP crew now hang out to drink copious pink wine, smoke hooky tailor-mades bought in the EFI on tour for $15 and grumble about their better halves.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I wear my matrimonial scars with pride Grem - thirty years before the sink and unbroken. Apart from the mental issues of course.

Yeah, I know.....no idea where the RP crew now hang out to drink copious pink wine, smoke hooky tailor-mades bought in the EFI on tour for $15 and grumble about their better halves.
E-Goat probably with the rest of the tarts!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Based on the last couple of pages, there's someone joining the RWF who's about to get a 'Dear John' now that his other half has been brutally exposed to what he'll turn into. ;)

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh look, another thread descended into a bitch fest .. quelle surprise

Well whoever it was said the "lurre" is an ass, never said a truer word

This site is always good for info, a laugh .. or a fight , interspersed with the most banal, immature nonsense ever written, so more you fool you for taking it all too seriously and getting all uptight outta sight.

Why any woman would go through the rigmarole to sign up to arrse just to ask something about being an army girlfriend is beyond me and maybe someone mischievous told her to do it knowing what would happen?....or it's a massive wah.

Either way , meh

Latest Threads