The Army "cupboard is bare" say Officers.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone surprised?

The failed oaf Brown boasted that he would 'take the Armed Forces down a peg or two'. The psychotic insect brain, the self-soiling apology for a human being, refused to fund his so-called boss's military misadventures; and we shall never know how many good men and women died as a result.

What this dishonest man, this 'friend of Libya' started, has finally been finished by Cameron, Clegg, Cable and the pre-pubescent Osborne. This finality allied to the failure of Dr. Fox to resign!

Shame! Shame on this nation!

2. Small scale????

What like maybe getting civilians out of a country on the brink of collapse maybe??

3. See the comments isn't coastman SFUB?

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

our local cadet unit is supposed to be up to strength!

you could clear out all the dead weight in the mod, all those officers would make a very organised assault troop surely?

I didnt like the press this week on the intent to kick out 6000 wounded vets as not being fit for purpose. find them a f'ing purpose then, its your orders they followed which got them in that state and if you arent prepared to return the commitment then shame on you!

mind you there are an awfull lot of wo2's with ulcers and beer bellies who could do with being culled.

5. I believe H2O is also wet.

6. I'd like to see where the Govt plans to find an extra 10,000 troops to stand in for the prison officers when they go on strike. See: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article2925801.ece

And roll on the firemen and ambulance strikes that are almost inevitable in the near future. Tommy could well be jack-of-all-publiclyfunded-trades by 2012.