The Apprentice - Paul Callaghan?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Drop_Short, Mar 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I recognised this chap:

Will he make it?

2. Well, he survived the first cut of Sir Alan....! He didn't survive the Army though!

Litotes

3. Feck me! The guy has only done one tour does that make him a veteran? I am astounded by the number of gobbie mess members (where I serve) who claim this and that yet wear 3-4 minitures only.

One feckin tour and an officer for a litttle while; everyone makes mistakes why is anyone trying to claim him yet?

4. Slightly embellished career profile for the guy, but I suppose the PR folks will add "spin" to the truth.

Some interest might be drawn from the fact that he only made Lt and no higher...

Nice guy, not necessarily Army material, but maybe he can bluff Sir Alan?

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Lots of responsibility at an early stage. Can this be true?

He was certainly easy to spot ... the Army issue striped shirt was a dead giveaway. :wink:

6. As he's our only representative on this show perhaps we should be getting behind him?

7. Like I said, slightly embellished. It say something vaguely along those lines in our job profiles, but no-one would seriously list it as their profession or post.

Is every Tp Comd in the RA a HR and Resource Manager? Hmmm...

8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm confused now.

Was he Inf or Arty?

Or CGS in his spare time?

9. He was RA. But not for long, hence "only" Lt. Went to RA Recruiting to finish his time off and was hardly "in charge" of Offr Rctg, but in the office.

10. Oh no he's not!!! I was at Sanbags with one of the others!

12. We need to know more. Dish the dirt.

13. Ace! Is it one of the hot female ones? :?

14. See my last post!!!