The Apprentice 2009

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by thebutlerdidit, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its that time of the year again, the candidates are in their startting blocks, and the one with the closest link to the Army is the rather tasty Paula, although i admit her Army links are somewhat tenuous. See link for details.

Also have you noticed that the Air Force and the Navy never get a mention!

Starts 25 March.
  2. What is a 4 star sergeant?

3. True. But have you noticed how the majority of these people are complete and utter twunts?
  4. Its a variety of Army Cadet.
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Oh lordy. There's varieties?
  6. Why would she need to mention that, surely she has done something more relevant than become a 4star general in the cadets?
  7. Don't say that - I'm going to update my CV with '3 Star Sergeant and Skill At Arms badges'

Seriously thought it sounds as though she's done sweet FA since the ages of 18 and 29.
  8. Might wear all my 5-a-side footy medals round my neck aswell, next time I go for an interview.
  9. She can't be any worse than this mong :)

43 seconds in and 1:03 minuets in
  10. Love the show hopefully it will be a good watch :D :D
  11. so week one ladies catfight about to begin............
  12. Oh, I've met a few "4 star" sergeants in my time.... :roll:
  13. Its bolloxxs.

All those muppets and the best that they can achieve is £150 profit for a day,amongst about 10 of them! yeah real go getters....... My apprentice brings in double that a day.

Sir Alan another coc k piece, as camp as a row of tents. What is it with older jewish guys, the older that they get the more bent that they sound?

The American version with Donald Trump wipe the floor with this lame arse effort.

14. Paula gets my bitch

Thank f**k they kicked that klingon look alike out tonight.she was a horror