The Apprentice 2009

#2
What is a 4 star sergeant?
 
#3
thebutlerdidit said:
Its that time of the year again, the candidates are in their startting blocks, and the one with the closest link to the Army is the rather tasty Paula, although i admit her Army links are somewhat tenuous. See link for details.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/biographies/c_400012.shtml

Also have you noticed that the Air Force and the Navy never get a mention!
Starts 25 March.


True. But have you noticed how the majority of these people are complete and utter twunts?
 
#6
Mr Happy said:
CutLunchCommando said:
RIGRAT said:
What is a 4 star sergeant?
Its a variety of Army Cadet.
Oh lordy. There's varieties?
Why would she need to mention that, surely she has done something more relevant than become a 4star general in the cadets?
 
#7
RIGRAT said:
Mr Happy said:
CutLunchCommando said:
RIGRAT said:
What is a 4 star sergeant?
Its a variety of Army Cadet.
Oh lordy. There's varieties?
Why would she need to mention that, surely she has done something more relevant than become a 4star general in the cadets?
Don't say that - I'm going to update my CV with '3 Star Sergeant and Skill At Arms badges'

Seriously thought it sounds as though she's done sweet FA since the ages of 18 and 29.
 
#9
wild_moose said:
RIGRAT said:
Mr Happy said:
CutLunchCommando said:
RIGRAT said:
What is a 4 star sergeant?
Its a variety of Army Cadet.
Oh lordy. There's varieties?
Why would she need to mention that, surely she has done something more relevant than become a 4star general in the cadets?
Don't say that - I'm going to update my CV with '3 Star Sergeant and Skill At Arms badges'

Seriously thought it sounds as though she's done sweet FA since the ages of 18 and 29.
Might wear all my 5-a-side footy medals round my neck aswell, next time I go for an interview.
 
G

Goku

Guest
#10
wild_moose said:
RIGRAT said:
Mr Happy said:
CutLunchCommando said:
RIGRAT said:
What is a 4 star sergeant?
Its a variety of Army Cadet.
Oh lordy. There's varieties?
Why would she need to mention that, surely she has done something more relevant than become a 4star general in the cadets?
Don't say that - I'm going to update my CV with '3 Star Sergeant and Skill At Arms badges'

Seriously thought it sounds as though she's done sweet FA since the ages of 18 and 29.
She can't be any worse than this mong :)

43 seconds in and 1:03 minuets in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX4qpe5jypw
 
#14
Its bolloxxs.

All those muppets and the best that they can achieve is £150 profit for a day,amongst about 10 of them! yeah real go getters....... My apprentice brings in double that a day.

Sir Alan another coc k piece, as camp as a row of tents. What is it with older jewish guys, the older that they get the more bent that they sound?

The American version with Donald Trump wipe the floor with this lame arse effort.

Osta
 
#18
It's not got much to do with the real world but it's still compulsive viewing, the only reality show worth watching.

That Kate is pretty cute and i'm glad they got rid of the i've-had-a-shovel-taken-to-my-face munter!

Btw there's a DVD of Series 1-4 highlights out next month for £12, might get it!

 
#19
osta said:
Its bolloxxs.

All those muppets and the best that they can achieve is £150 profit for a day,amongst about 10 of them! yeah real go getters....... My apprentice brings in double that a day.
Osta
I thought the rates for rent boys were a little higher than that!
 
#20
Am delighted they're back.

As someone who teaches Project Management, my Thursday mornings tend to be full of prime examples of "how not to be a PM".

I must be getting older & grumpier though, this lot are absolutely useless. And yes, I do realise it's more about entertainment than it is business.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads