• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Anti Social Network

Watching a program (title of this thread) hosted by Richard Bacon.

Will try and find a link when I am not on the iPhone.

1. Richard bacon hunting his troll nemesis, didn't someone on here recently post bacon hat threads? Anyway, fair play to him.

2. Frustrated families of rip Facebook threads complaining about crayoning, well put yourself in the public domain....Eton mess, classic.

A troll, or RIP Troll are no longer mythical beings living under bridges, but they are now genuine entities!

Oh and Some of the troll posts are quite funny.

there was a time, and a boundary I would never cross and instill in my kids, you never desicrate a grave yard. In light of more cremations, maybe, are these roadside shrines now the new graveyards for cremated?

Same with public rip sites?

Stop watching daytime TV and drinking cillit bang and do some work!

Or at the very least do what I'm doing and PRETEND to work.

A troll, or RIP Troll are no longer mythical beings living under bridges, but they are now genuine entities!

Oh and Some of the troll posts are quite funny.

there was a time, and a boundary I would never cross and instill in my kids, you never desicrate a grave yard. In light of more cremations, maybe, are these roadside shrines now the new graveyards for cremated?

Same with public rip sites?
You make me look clever.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It seems that the majority of people don't realise this, but there is a difference between trolling and being a cunt.
Yes there is. A cunt is like a hurricane. When it comes, it is warm and wet. When it goes it takes your house and car.

A troll is a fucking wanker.

Glad we got that straight. Anybody got a Scoobie what the OP is on about?

Yes there is. A cunt is like a hurricane. When it comes, it is warm and wet. When it goes it takes your house and car.

A troll is a fucking wanker.

Glad we got that straight. Anybody got a Scoobie what the OP is on about?
A fucking wanker, is that one of those non sequitur's?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A fucking wanker, is that one of those non sequitur's?
Nah. I think they are the glittery sweets Arabs buy on the sweetie counter in Harrods. I am not sure. I tend to avoid the sweetie counter in Harrods. On account of not being a child molester like you.

A wanker is somebody who wanks.

Glad we got this straight, Paedo.

Nah. I think they are the glittery sweets Arabs buy on the sweetie counter in Harrods. I am not sure. I tend to avoid the sweetie counter in Harrods. On account of not being a child molester like you.

A wanker is somebody who wanks.

Glad we got this straight, Paedo.
I wank, I'm a cunt and I fuck cunt. Where do I fit in, exactly?

Latest Threads