The anti-rape female condom - if this is the answer...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Emkay, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. then what's the question?

Because I don't see how it will prevent the woman from being raped since the rapist will not know she is wearing it until after penetration at which point he will probably pound the crap out of her.

Also how long after it goes on sale until someone forgets that she is wearing it before going home to the boyfriend / husband who in turn gets a nasty surprise. And what if a wearer has a one night stand but forgets that she is using it ;can she then be prosecuted for assult?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/antirape-condom-unveiled/2005/09/01/1125302668132.html

If it arrives here or over in America I can see there being all sorts of legal issues. :wink:

2. Prevent? Easy.

The device is the face of the woman holding the little bit off stuff.

Puts me RIGHT off.

3. Fair one.............

4. Meaning?

Fair idea to prevent rape or fair criticism of a flawed idea?

5. Fcuking disgusting

6. Uhm one is assuming that sex is consensual?................it will be painful and likely to cause a bit of a frost if forgotten but then again it is unlikely to result in attempted prosecutions for rape in contentious cases.

7. Personally I think it is a crap idea akin to closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I still don't see how it will prevent rape or STD's???

Allegedly the pain will be so great that it would incapacitate him long enough for the woman to escape but interestingly enough no man has yet come forward to test the device.

8. Shes a fcuking moose her. As if she'd be raped. Nah on a serious note if i had just had my Knob Rapex'd i would beat the living sh1t outta the culprit. They wont just get raped they'll get killed! Bad plan.

Why not just go for Life in prison for this crime... & Life means life. Closing the doors after the horse yes but eventually it'll catch on.

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

10. Depends which website you happen to be using at the time.

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Proword: NOWAH

Has it occurred to you that you may just possibly be on the same website as the link ?

12. hmmmm does make you wonder though, tiz the ultimate revenge for cheating hubbys or arrsehole bf's!! Somehow i see it being used for this more than an anti-rape device. If they reallly want to make guys think twice then why don't they just change the penalty if caught to chopping them off? Will make them think twice and will stop offenders reoffending!! Sorted....next!!

13. If this thing goes on the mass market late next year I rekon there will be reports of it being misused or accidents by this time next year.

14. Well I would be careful if your girlfriend wants sex straight after an argument or an ex-girlfriend invites you back to hers. 8O

Just think Casualty could be full of blokes with spiky cocks who have forgotten Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries or Valentines Day. :D :oops:

Brings new meaning to the words 'Ribbed for Her Pleasure' 8O

15. ... what if you put it 'in' inside-out by accident.

ouch! 8O