ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

The Anti Election Thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheresaMay, Apr 21, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

As above - feel free to discuss your election-free days where you get up in the morning, masturbate, go to work, come home, masturbate, watch a bit of lethal-cop-buddy-car chase, go to bed and masturbate without so much as thinking of politics or engaging total strangers to discuss the merits and downfalls of May, Corbyn & co.

Yesterday in work, I managed to strip an Apache Fire Control Radar and put it back together again with only minimal "bits over". I celebrated this by going to a rather expensive nice hotel/pub/restaurant (thereby ensuring the poor smelly people are firmly priced out of the place), and ordered a scallops & bacon starter on a bed of pea puree, mixed grill main course with medium rare steak (for the third day in a row) and washed down with two pints of Peroni...

In addition to this. we were waited-on by a total fox who was simply so insanely fit, you'd suck her old man off just to find out what she used to taste like - shortly before wandering back to my dwellings for a pleasant evening of Better Call Saul Season 2.

At no point did I have the urge to engage any strangers in the pub/restaurant wotsit about which way they're going to "vote" as I sensed everyone in the place was happy and simply didn't give a fuck.

Tell us about your stress-free day?

• Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 14
    • Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Please no! Not another politics thread:crying:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I decided to bury my head in the sand so I couldn't hear or see anything topical that might interfere with my fragile demeanour.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Granddaughter spent most of Easter with other grandparents in Wales. We got her for the last week. "Her homework is to build a castle."

"Thanks for the heads up."

Cut a PC box down to a sensible height, Lidl yoghurt bucket on each of three corners and a small box in the fourth corner for the keep. Drawbridge, fill in gaps with crafting card, mix and slap some grey paint on, it's half decent. Grandma rates it far higher. Uncle Alien (Minor 2) reckons it bears a more than passable resemblance to Portchester. Praise indeed.

She can take it home today. Daddy is welcome to put some effort into finishing it off. If we'd had the other two weeks' warning, it could have been bliddy good.

Given 200 years' warning, it could have been life size.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Like Like x 7
  5. I don't really have anything to post hardly slept at all, eyes like two sheeps fannys but I felt I should applaud your thread.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Toothache?

• Like Like x 1
  7. No.

8. Have you tried counting sheep's fannies?

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Or shagging one?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Agreed, SLR's are shit, discuss! BTW on of my underlings at work (an Afghanistan veteran) didn't even know how to pronounce it he kept calling them SRL,s that's how good they are he knew what an AK was though.

11. Can't I'm staying at Ravers place, all pecked out.

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. The idea is to avoid politics.

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I've been listening to the news on Radio 4. Apparently, there's been a bit of a kerfuffle in Paris.

Nothing else happening in the world, so they played some soothing music for an hour or so.

Which was nice.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'd like to give you an 'Informative' for that as well!