The annoying Movie Quiz

After one minor spelling mistake and about 5 minutes 18/20.

I think I need to get out more! 8O

the_baron said:
After one minor spelling mistake and about 5 minutes 18/20.

I think I need to get out more! 8O
Ain't that the truth !

A respectable 16. I don't need to get out quite as much as the Baron!

edit: 17. Got the truck! Thanks speckled jim. Can't get the teeth, the squares or the people on the road.

Got ten straightaway (big 'ed) then one more - now stuffed.

I have 17/20. Cannot get the one with the pens and markers on each side of the dotted line (is it a road?), the one next to it with the guy standing on the coloured squares. And then the one with what looks like a guy under the wheels of a truck.

edit: 18/20

I just looked at how the guy was standing on the coloured squares.

14 out of 20, for some reason I don't recall the name of the movie with Dorothy and that nancy arrse lion.

Forks said:
I have 17/20. Cannot get the one with the pens and markers on each side of the dotted line (is it a road?), the one next to it with the guy standing on the coloured squares. And then the one with what looks like a guy under the wheels of a truck.

I just looked at how the guy was standing on the coloured squares.
I thought that one was the easiest. Didn't get the pens and markers with the road though.

Forks said:

I just looked at how the guy was standing on the coloured squares.[/quote

Some hints....

Think of the colours mister

weekend illness

I'M ALSO STUCK ON THE TRUCK]

Argh ok I'm stuck on the pens on the road and the clock face with Vol II on the top......

gingwarr said:
flowers said:
Argh ok I'm stuck on the pens on the road and the clock face with Vol II on the top......
Do you mean the one that "goes all the way up to Eleven"?
Mein gott, I'm obviously that young pure and innocent..... :-D As I still don't know *pout*