The Angel of PB Jaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial help. Slightly spooky:

The Taliban fighter was close enough to the fence when he was killed to be seen clearly against the mortar-illuminated sky. He died with a confused expression on his face and a neat hole in his forehead.

Inside the Patrol Base, the young Rifleman fired his last remaining rounds. He groped for a fresh magazine in the darkness.

And the fresh magazine was put into his hand

zaps

Old-Salt
20zv028.jpg

The Taliban fighter was close enough to the fence when he was killed to be seen clearly against the mortar-illuminated sky. He died with a confused expression on his face and a neat hole in his forehead.

Inside the Patrol Base, the young Rifleman fired his last remaining rounds. He groped for a fresh magazine in the darkness.

Thanks.

Now slice your carotid artery.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you write for "Commando" comics?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Was it a Take a Break? I like that one.

prince-phillip-duke-of-edinburgh-image-3-767971773.jpg

You there, yes you. Fuck off. And when you get there, fuck off from there too. Then fuck off some more. Keep fucking off until you get back here. Then fuck off again.

With thanks to whichever arrser first used this.

Any relation to the Angel of Mons?

Ritch

LE
I had a corned beef sandwich for lunch.

The young rifleman had recently joined 3 Para Mortars and whilst his hands were otherwise engaged - one holding his rifle and one fumbling for a fresh magazine - he felt a thrill as rough hands caressed his plums and sought out his tender young cock.

Thanks for that.

Dear sir, thank you for your interest in employment.

Unfortunately, the vacancy of Arssehole in Residence has been filled now for some time, by Messrs. J. Deacon and S. Boat, which they are fulfilling with gravitas and aplomb.

We wish you luck in your search, Yours etc.

(PS have you tried Mumsnet?)

I can assure you I was not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads