The Angel of PB Jaker

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by roobie, Aug 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Look. Look. Here we are at the farm. Look." Janet And John Go To The Farm, Ladybird Books, 1974

Here is a spooky one about 'The Angel of Nawa'

The Taliban fighter was close enough to the fence when he was killed to be seen clearly against the mortar-illuminated sky. He died with a confused expression on his face and a neat hole in his forehead.

Inside the Patrol Base, the young Rifleman fired his last remaining rounds. He groped for a fresh magazine in the darkness.

And the fresh magazine was put into his hand.

2. I would strongly suggest you stop manufacturing your own drugs, as your last batch clearly appears to have fried your brain?

3. Get lost ChinooksDad/Sporting1st/jeromesausage/roobie, don't you have some walts to grip? :roll:

4. Well, I thought it was touching. Always nice to know that there are angels watching out for you (and not just the angel of death). Just like when that woman's fan belt held right through the US desert and that picture of a boy crying that caused houses to burn down in the 80s. Touching. And reassuring.

5. I stand by my last responce

6. , frail or vulnerable then i could have either said

7. I think that it is quite nice that despite being a totally mad cunt roobie is clearly in touch with his feminine side.

I reckon he is ex SAS.