The Andrew Marr Show

Thank you.
I am recording it, as i am listening to the Radio Five '5 reasons why Eddie Jones is not a tosser' under the baton of that prat Gary Richardson; they spent 20 seconds at the end on how Ireland might actually be quite good.
I now won't bother playing that recording.
Come my revolution, that ghastly creep Jones will be one of the first up against the wall.
Edited to add: Owen goes up against the wall, or maybe into the stocks.
Eddie gets a slow boat back to the penal colony.

Someone didn’t explain that to their graphics guy who pimped up Corbyn in “Russian hat” in front of the kremlin for the program back drop this week :mrgreen:

If you look into the background of current an previous BBC political journos and writers they all come from a fairly elite Tory background.

Safe to say there is fook all in the way of neutral journalism anywhere these days, of any “flavour” or colour of tie
'Elite Tory background' - you will need to expand on that

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Being a lazy tw@t i’ll Just give you a link, it covers a lot of the personalities

BBC JOURNO BIAS

Don’t pour scorn on the source article, use it as a reference to dig deeper into the personalities backgrounds
While I don't disagree that some BBC reporters have a Tory bias, so to though have several reporters batting for the other side so to speak. Prize among them is the waspish Kirstie Wark, a labour luvvie for decades. There are more but you get my point, I hope!

I work with a Latvian of Russian heritage who is ultra-Nationalist when it comes to the Motherland and thinks Stalin did more good than harm. He is only 39 and has never lived in Russia, gets quite annoyed when I point out that Russia went from a feudal condition where peasants were serfs, to a revolutionary condition where peasants became either dead or comrade serfs, to today in just 100 years. There is a way to go yet.
You mean that you don't work with a Latvian but someone whose parents (Grandparents) were sent there and has a gigantic chip on his shoulder, because deep down he knows he is little better than a rat. Met them. Cnuts, the lot of them.

Nick Robinson (standing in for Marr) has just handed Thornberry her ample arse this morning over the Windrush debacle.
She really is a reptile.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He had her floundering when he asked if she agreed that there were similarities with the anti semitism currently rife in the Labour Party. She stumbled until she could get back 'on message' and spout shoite.

Whataboutism between the 2 parties to convince the public that the other is more racist in order to excuse what they may have done.

Just makes them both look disengenous and untrustworthy.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Whataboutism between the 2 parties to convince the public that the other is more racist in order to excuse what they may have done.

Just makes them both look disengenous and untrustworthy.
Yes, trusting a politician 8s not usually a safe path to follow.

While I don't disagree that some BBC reporters have a Tory bias, so to though have several reporters batting for the other side so to speak. Prize among them is the waspish Kirstie Wark, a labour luvvie for decades. There are more but you get my point, I hope!
Worst BBC reporter has to be Orla Guerin who as the BBC's Middle East reporter sounded more like a SWP activist cheerleading for the peace loving Palestinians against the evil Zionists

Nick Robinson would be good as QT chair.

Worst BBC reporter has to be Orla Guerin who as the BBC's Middle East reporter sounded more like a SWP activist cheerleading for the peace loving Palestinians against the evil Zionists
which rather begs the question what now for the Labour freinds of Israel Lobby, because it's not as if Israel ain't a law unto itself and the Conservative Friends of Israel are rather keeping their heads down and their powder dry. And lets just remember where zionism started with Hertzl. In this context Guerin is just an opportunist.

Is she related to the Late Veronica Guerin, murdered by Dublin gangsters when, apparently, she was about to expose their like to IRA/SF?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No that's Lyse Doucet (sp?) or Barbara Plett-Gusher. Orla Gurnin sounds like a female Feargal Keane, himself a miserable bstard.
Douchet and Grueling both sound the same with annoying extended vowel sounds, can't stand either of them.

Is she related to the Late Veronica Guerin, murdered by Dublin gangsters when, apparently, she was about to expose their like to IRA/SF?
Don't think so, it's not an uncommon name among Romanists. Orla fancied herself as a politician, but got nowhere, despite (allegedly) banging Dick Spring (real name!). Went to work for the BBC instead.