The Andrew Marr Show

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Please tell me he's replacing that c**t O'Brien...? Not that there will be any change between 1000 and 1300 from "to the left of Marx" if he does.
Sorry I can’t help you there, haven’t listened to LBC for twenty odd years.

Last edited:
I'd like to suggest they give Rosie Jones the Sunday morning slot. It's about time someone with a voice of their own got a look-in.

I just need to find a modern take on Stanley Unwin for the weather, so that that limp-wristed Taff-Tart can concentrate on his triple ratamacues.
Do you mean Butch Owain?

Mr Marr giving The Saj a rough ride this morning over travel restrictions associated with the new ‘Botswana’ strain of Covid.
Sorry, was this the same lot who castigated the Government last year for being too slow to impose travel restrictions?
The Media needs a reality check and pdq - they are a massive part of the problem!

saw Marr this morning , constantly badgering Javid about the new variant, even though the same questions hadbeen asked of the two virologists/experts only minutes earlier
Tnen Sturgeon was on .....she had a very easy time from him , no questions about NHS scotlaand and privatisation that was brought upin the newspaper reviews

wife said to me ...."you used to quite like Marr on Sunday , what happened to make you all shouty at the TV?"

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
saw Marr this morning , constantly badgering Javid about the new variant, even though the same questions hadbeen asked of the two virologists/experts only minutes earlier
Tnen Sturgeon was on .....she had a very easy time from him , no questions about NHS scotlaand and privatisation that was brought upin the newspaper reviews

wife said to me ...."you used to quite like Marr on Sunday , what happened to make you all shouty at the TV?"
I can see how your viewing pleasure may have been Marred.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I quite like Sophie but it will be interesting to see how she deals with what we on Arrse see as the BBC bias. Once her producers have told her what to ask will we just be back to the Tory bad scenario?

I am willing to give her a chance.

Thank the Lord it ain’t Naga!

I quite like Sophie but it will be interesting to see how she deals with what we on Arrse see as the BBC bias. Once her producers have told her what to ask will we just be back to the Tory bad scenario?

I am willing to give her a chance.
Unless she wants a change in career direction, I suspect she will do what she is told.

Latest Threads