Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Andrew Marr Show

The BBC should do us a favour and, solve a PR problem.

Ditch Marr....Sunday morning's new show..................The Andrew Neill Show ?????? :mrgreen:

You won't get Andrew Neil up early enough on a Sunday.

It seems that the only universal thing about Marr is that he's hated by all, apart from himself.

'Sunday 11 October’s Andrew Marr Show was missing something. There was an unusual Mail on Sunday-shaped hole in its paper review. But it’s not really a surprise, because for once the right-wing tabloid’s front page poured shame on the Tories. Cue Marr burying bad news on behalf of the government.'

It seems that the only universal thing about Marr is that he's hated by all, apart from himself.

'Sunday 11 October’s Andrew Marr Show was missing something. There was an unusual Mail on Sunday-shaped hole in its paper review. But it’s not really a surprise, because for once the right-wing tabloid’s front page poured shame on the Tories. Cue Marr burying bad news on behalf of the government.'

Please don't continue to tell us what a dumb news poster you are by posting links to the Canary, FFS.
No, I'm not going to click on it.

That Dawn French interview was beautifully lit!

dawn.jpeg

That Paul Young bloke certainly gets around!

TamH70

MIA
What I want to know is why Marr thinks that it is okay to pair a suit with goppingly lower-class-looking training shoes?

Standards, dear boy, standards!

What I want to know is why Marr thinks that it is okay to pair a suit with goppingly lower-class-looking training shoes?

He’s not wearing a suit.....8O

TamH70

MIA
He’s not wearing a suit.....8O

Mixed dress then? That's even worse.

Still, up here that outfit would probably qualify as a court suit, to be worn when in front of a Sheriff.

He 's wearing a sports jacket. He also has a calliper due to his stroke and it's easier to wear with those shoes.

Latest Threads