The Andrew Marr Show

Came across as slightly retarded. Mind you, he’s nowhere near left enough for Marr who gave hima bit of a hard time (as compared to his usual fawning over Labour MPs).

Priti kept Marr in his box I thought. His lead-in question to the Jenrick property thing was really rather childish and unnecessary for a matter that bears open discussion.
I switched off after that question.

For such an experienced broadcaster, I thought it was deeply inappropriate, hopelessly childish, and suggests brain-damage.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I switched off after that question.

For such an experienced broadcaster, I thought it was deeply inappropriate, hopelessly childish, and suggests brain-damage.
And easily batted aside, which PP did.

Most unusual for me as I turned of AM a minute after 10am this morning, as think there is a lot more to be discussed about Community Infrastructure Levy, than if or not a planning appeal was granted before CIL became due?
CIL is due for where there is development, and especially 'age restricted' apartments, but assisted living apartments have no CIL. So our local area has so many applications for assisted living apartments. Many of these developments are along a main road, close to the local shops and services. The road is made up, with services, so why the large contribution of CIL for 'age restricted' apartment development to local Councils, when without CIL on 'age restricted' developments, there might be more of these apartment proposed? ?
Stealth tax.

Latest Threads