The Andrew Marr Show

I deliberately gave Marr a miss this morning, otherwise my telly might not be intact. By the reports, it seems I didn't miss anything different from the norm.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I deliberately gave Marr a miss this morning, otherwise my telly might not be intact. By the reports, it seems I didn't miss anything different from the norm.
Gove is now a big fan of experts (just to cover his back).

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
....but he's still a slimy git, so no change from the norm there.
Gove is a consummate survivor and is biding his time. He can now claim he was only following 'the science', whatever that means, but nothing to do with him, 'onest, guv.

First guest on Mlaar this morning is Jo fekkin Coburn, her the presenter of the sneering weekday lunchtime show previously known as 'Daily Politics' and comforting home to Layla Moron, the Shadow Cabinet, bolshie minority commentators of the Ash Sakar variety and any disgruntled member of the scientific community who can't get a job at Imperial College or the University of East Angular.. Presumably Al Beeb is now self isolating from public opinion to the extent of interviewing their own staff in the interests of keeping metropolitan, anti government agenda alive.

OZ
University of East Anglia likes to push its Cambridge location as often as possible, to get more customers.

Education is just a business today.

More Internationalist bullshit that we have been 'sold'

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
So many gullible fools. Explains a lot.

Thought Mr Grant Shapps did a sterling job as Opening Batsman today, telling Mr Marr to 'shutthefuckup, without actually saying it.

He also backed Dominic Cummings to the hilt, and said categorically DC will not resign.

Probably gone by morning then.....

This Cummings thing, is really detracting from the government getting their message and good work across.

anglo

LE
This Cummings thing, is really detracting from the government getting their message and good work across.
Government getting their message and good work across.

That is not allowed in the MSM, only bad news and sh*t stirring

Last edited:
Since BOJO took over, I seem to have noticed a change in interview technique, for want of a better word. Tory MP's seem to be standing up for themselves against aggresive, agenda driven questioning.

Latest Threads