The Andrew Marr Show

Len McCluskey on the Marr Show today. What an odious specimen he is. On his Union supporting Long-Bailey, he said there had been “much debate” by the Executive Committee before it unanimously supported the Sainted Rebecca. I love how the XLW love to throw around words like Debate and Democracy when the reality is far different.

The thought of RLB regularly appearing on PMQs is going to seriously reduce the amount of Parliament Channel I watch.
Can't stand the po-faced cow.

On the other hand , Angela Rayner as her 2i/c will be the new Dianne Abbott.
Someone said of her ' Left school at sixteen, with more children than O Levels.'

Should provide plenty of opportunities for Labour - baiting and ridicule.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Len McCluskey on the Marr Show today. What an odious specimen he is. On his Union supporting Long-Bailey, he said there had been “much debate” by the Executive Committee before it unanimously supported the Sainted Rebecca. I love how the XLW love to throw around words like Debate and Democracy when the reality is far different.
I don‘t watch this show but saw an interview on the news the other night with McCluskey. I laughed at the way he described Long-Bailey as ”intelligent“ with the right credentials and “popular policies”.
Hasn‘t the recent GE results actually registered with him? Popular policies?
Oh my I hope this woman wins the leadership contest, it will be the final nail in Labours coffin.

I don‘t watch this show but saw an interview on the news the other night with McCluskey. I laughed at the way he described Long-Bailey as ”intelligent“ with the right credentials and “popular policies”.
Oh my I hope this woman wins the leadership contest, it will be the final nail in Labours coffin.
He used intelligent again, as well as ‘brilliant’ when referring to ‘Becky’. They are truly deluded and up to their necks in that Egyptian river (denial).

She's got my vote! Especially as her preferred running mate is the deliciously fragrant and incredibly eeeehhhh ooooppppp am from't North, proper workin' class anol, Grangela. Left school with more babies than GCSEs and it shows.

Blogg

LE
Same old drivel from a near 70 year old Lefty relic

Unequivocal Support for the ludicrous Wrong-Daily?

All part of the grand plan Comrade:

Keep voting Comrades until you vote the correct way, Labour are just like the EU

Corrupt and don't understand the concept of democracy

Same old drivel from a near 70 year old Lefty relic

Unequivocal Support for the ludicrous Wrong-Daily?

All part of the grand plan Comrade:

‘Do you know who else’s policies were loved?’
EPMnhnKXUAAA-7C.jpeg

McCluskey was a Militant Tendency supporter in the 80s.

He has always described himself as being "on the left of the union".

He is a very clever man who has always avoided being branded as "communist" despite being one.

Last edited:
The irony being people are in Iraq pushing for change, real change, but the sort of change Corbyn would detest because it goes against the religious extremists he admires in Iran

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Further proof if needed that the Praesidium still don't 'get it'-this from Comrade McCluskey:

'Jeremy Corbyn's critics used the issue of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party to undermine him, a union boss has said. . . '

Double Good Speak for 'it wuz the Jews wot done it'?

'On Labour's losses in December's general election, Mr McCluskey said the party had "suffered the consequences" of "being perceived as a Remain party", adding that the timing of the poll was "a trap". . . '

unh hunh.

It was a trap that neither you nor the rest of the Leadership saw, then? Not a hint. No combat indicators, nothing.

Guess that you and the rest of the Supreme Soviet are not very good leaders, eh?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Further proof if needed that the Praesidium still don't 'get it'-this from Comrade McCluskey:

'Jeremy Corbyn's critics used the issue of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party to undermine him, a union boss has said. . . '

Double Good Speak for 'it wuz the Jews wot done it'?

'On Labour's losses in December's general election, Mr McCluskey said the party had "suffered the consequences" of "being perceived as a Remain party", adding that the timing of the poll was "a trap". . . '

unh hunh.

It was a trap that neither you nor the rest of the Leadership saw, then? Not a hint. No combat indicators, nothing.

Guess that you and the rest of the Supreme Soviet are not very good leaders, eh?
But, but, but they told us they were listening to their supporters!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Aye and would no doubt use the opportunity to praise those gallant (Iranian led) militia fighters for their efforts in sending over 170 imperialist dogs of the British Army to an early grave...
Probably. I’m just wondering, does the leader of HM opposition get 24 hour protection?
Just asking for a friend.

Ian Payne on LBC getting Labour deniers of anti-semitism and one who said Israel should not exist.
75 years since the liberation of Auschwitz, more evidence than ever and testimonies from people who were there.
I missed the interview with Ivor Perl on the Andrew Castle show this morning but Manfred Goldberg gave his moving account on the Maajid Nawaz show. Hopefully this should appear in LBC highlights at some point.

Holocaust Educational Trust - Manfred Goldberg BEM

Latest Threads