The Andrew Marr Show

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Problem with choosing a woman to lead the Labour Party is none of the candidates would listen, you then end up with a female version of Corbyn.
Nice one, not only piss off Corbynites but the whole distaff side also. I hope you have written your will !

Rebecca Wrong Daily
I have posted this before but it is worthy of Private eye's look-a-likes, I have unsubscribed from that organ due to it's contamination( admittedly quite minor, but growing) from wokeness, and the fact that Hislop is turning into a twat.
long bailey 2.jpg

banjo1.png

I have posted this before but it is worthy of Private eye's look-a-likes, I have unsubscribed from that organ due to it's contamination( admittedly quite minor) from wokeness.
View attachment 437753
View attachment 437754
Whats going on with those teeth on Long-Faily?
Back in the late 70's in basic, we had a recruit that looked like her, he earned the nickname 'fetus' as he looked like he had left the womb before he was ready, mentally and physically. It was harsh but fair..

Last edited:
By decriminalising the license fee, they are well on the way to making it a subscription service - the first phase effectively making it optional to opt in. A bit of focus and they could have the subscription up and running by next Autumn.
Next Autumn?

Action this day!
Hugs,

WLSC.

Next Autumn?

Action this day!
Hugs,

WLSC.
I fucked them off 2 years ago after prompting from my impeccably non-woke oldest son, very disappointing, no Zimbabweans turning up at my door with threats of prosecutions or anything, I did have two letters from TV licensing (Crapita) which I binned and ignored.

Whats going on with those teeth on Long-Faily?
Back in the late 70's in basic, we had a recruit that looked like her, he earned the nickname 'fetus' as he looked like he had left the womb before he was ready, mentally and physically. It was harsh but fair..
I do miss the humour we enjoyed back in the day, there was a troop sgt with C Sqn QRL just after their formation in 1992-3 ish who had really fine and sparse hair, we (the fitter section) called him chemo.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
New Year but not new ways from AM. He interviewed Irish politician, Thornberry (Lab) and Brandon Lewis, the Tory security minister.

Guess which one was interrupted several times and hardly allowed to finish an answer?

:)

I do miss the humour we enjoyed back in the day, there was a troop sgt with C Sqn QRL just after their formation in 1992-3 ish who had really fine and sparse hair, we (the fitter section) called him chemo.
We had a similar situation when I was at 21 Sig Regt. One of the Troop Sgts (late twenties/early 30’s)who was completely bald was known by all and sundry as ‘Luke’. (Leukaemia).
He took it well.

New Year but not new ways from AM. He interviewed Irish politician, Thornberry (Lab) and Brandon Lewis, the Tory security minister.

Guess which one was interrupted several times and hardly allowed to finish an answer?

:)

During Fourbellie's interview she claimed Harry had served for twenty years on the front line in Afghanistan -a claim not challenged by Marr and shows basic facts are obviously not her strongpoint.

New Year but not new ways from AM. He interviewed Thornberry (Lab)
Thornberry - “we had a poor Election result, people are in a state of grief”.
Can’t say I’ve noticed! Based on the evidence of the Marr interview, she’s yet another senior Labour Politician in complete denial over what happened back in December.
There is no point slagging Boris off, you stupid woman, the electorate has spoken, loud and clear.

I wonder why Amanda Platell was cut-off by Marr when she tried to ask how the Iranians could confuse a civilian airliner with ( a military aircraft***?). He rapidly turned the conversation to the Australian bush fires.

*** my assumption because of Marr's interjection.

Very middle class, never known a days hardship in her ******* life, schimfing bitch. Yardley Brummie twats...grow up FFS...*********.
Will I put you down as a maybe for her?

I rather fancied a threesome with Platell and the Ginge [Alice....?]

Problem with choosing a woman to lead the Labour Party is none of the candidates would listen, you then end up with a female version of Corbyn.
And would be against using nuclear weapons, unless they're were on the blob

I wonder why Amanda Platell was cut-off by Marr when she tried to ask how the Iranians could confuse a civilian airliner with ( a military aircraft***?). He rapidly turned the conversation to the Australian bush fires.

*** my assumption because of Marr's interjection.
Because Marr is a Marxist so presumably has a man crush on the Iranian regime

Latest Threads