The Andrew Marr Show

What was missing in todays interview was a bright light shining into the PMs eyes
"Ve ask zee questions Meester Johnson!!!!!" a quick slap across his cheek as the Gestapo interrogator Marr limps around the slumping body of Johnson , still tied to the chair

"Verdammt Tories!" murmurs Herr Marr a half smile across his face "Ve haf ways to make you talk!!"

What was missing in todays interview was a bright light shining into the PMs eyes
"Ve ask zee questions Meester Johnson!!!!!" a quick slap across his cheek as the Gestapo interrogator Marr limps around the slumping body of Johnson , still tied to the chair

"Verdammt Tories!" murmurs Herr Marr a half smile across his face "Ve haf ways to make you talk!!"
Or a Laurence Oliver character asking ‘ The NHS. Is it safe?’ as he starts drilling out Boris’s fillings.

Mit Von Smallhausen und Helga for the full effect.

Only just watched it and feck me was Marr an embarrassing stain.

Personally I would like Boris feet held to the fire on his red lines for the future relationship prior to the election but it seems nobody can be arrsed as they are too busy trying to score cheap irrelevant points.

Personally I would like Boris feet held to the fire on his red lines for the future relationship prior to the election but it seems nobody can be arrsed as they are too busy trying to score cheap irrelevant points.
'Cheap, irrelevant points' is what virtually all of the press and other media - particularly the vast, unregulated Internet - loves, as they are mostly unaccountable. Who cares, if they can't be gripped by the throat and asked to prove their assertions? "You're a Racist", "You're a Misogynist", "You said, in 1992 that Islam is worrying" You utter pig; go straight to Prison.

How about this view from the left that appeared on my FB just for sh*ts and giggles.
IMG_20191201_174222.png

And here's me thinking 'Red Andy' Marr, The Hon. Robert Preston, Jon 'F*ck the Tories' Snow, and Sarah Smith, ex Labour opposition leader John Smith's little girl.

Of course the MSM will say this shows impartiality and balance but also g with selection of weighted QT audiences and ubiquitous Ash 'literally a communist' Sarkar (because they're so popular there's a party for them... oh,no there isn't we'll just take over the Labour Party without anyone noticing).

Last edited:
'Cheap, irrelevant points' is what virtually all of the press and other media - particularly the vast, unregulated Internet - loves, as they are mostly unaccountable. Who cares, if they can't be gripped by the throat and asked to prove their assertions? "You're a Racist", "You're a Misogynist", "You said, in 1992 that Islam is worrying" You utter pig; go straight to Prison.
The London based tv media, ghettoised around Richmond in the South or Finchley in the North, tend to socialize together often with crude bohemian humour and much backslapping self-congratulation while treating themselves to the flagulation of supporting Corbyn in order to alleviate their conscience of ripping off the masses both intellectually and financially. They protect their turf with as much vigour as Arthur Scargill, merely disguised as a vote for egalitarian social policy or occasionally green wellies or Swinsonite liberation depending on the precise demographic of their chosen abode. Parasites, the lot of them who never lived for a moment in the real world where daily battles are fought or endured whether it be the working men and women of the 'norf' or the squaddies in sandland.

They have, on the face of it, zero tolerance for all types of abuse.......except that which they routinely practice on their studio 'guests'. Playing to the gallery has a long history in the world of entertainment.........now it has been Americanized so as to (try) to compete with global CNN/RT/SKY etc. Anything to preserve the eye watering salaries that pay for the xm mortgages, uni dues for the offspring and more vino in Bohemia.

How about this view from the left that appeared on my FB just for sh*ts and giggles.View attachment 434340
And here's me thinking 'Red Andy' Marr, The Hon. Robert Preston, Jon 'F*ck the Tories' Snow, and Sarah Smith, ex Labour opposition leader John Smith's little girl.

Of course the MSM will say this shows impartiality and balance but also g with selection of weighted QT audiences and ubiquitous Ash 'literally a communist' Sarkar (because there so popular there's a party for them... oh,no there isn't we'll just take over the Labour Party without anyone noticing.
Don't forget Fiona Bruce was a "peace protester" at Greenham Common.

philc

LE
How about this view from the left that appeared on my FB just for sh*ts and giggles.View attachment 434340

Of course the MSM will say this shows impartiality and balance but also g with selection of weighted QT audiences and ubiquitous Ash 'literally a communist' Sarkar (because they're so popular there's a party for them... oh,no there isn't we'll just take over the Labour Party without anyone noticing).
I believe Ed Balls was aTory at uni, such an ardent believer he dressed up in a Nazi uniform to fit in.

I'm due to pop in to the GP later; I wonder how i'd be treated if I questioned them in Marr's manner.

I'm due to pop in to the GP later; I wonder how i'd be treated if I questioned them in Marr's manner.
Our’s has a sign that says “Rude service users will not be seen by a doctor or any member of the medical staff.We reserve the right to call the police if required”
Guaranteed to keep people in their place.

Mufulira

Old-Salt
Having just watched the interview, I can only say that it was appallingly unprofessional. Marr had no intention of allowing the PM to answer any of his questions. He was simply casting bait in an attempt to lure the PM into an unguarded quote or show of irritation. As it was, Marr lost the plot and any respect that I might once have had for him. I am not fond of BJ, but well done him for being the better of the two.
Watched excerpts of interview and cannot figure how this guy accepts a pay-cheque and not feel ashamed embarrassed and guilty all at same time.

Our’s has a sign that says “Rude service users will not be seen by a doctor or any member of the medical staff.We reserve the right to call the police if required”
Guaranteed to keep people in their place.
A similar sign at our local colonoscopy clinic..........then a not unattractive brunette shoved a finger up my arrse while an even more attractive blond asked if I was OK..........feckin fascists :cool:

Latest Threads