The Andrew Marr Show

Marr show 5/5/19, the BBC showing their blatant bias again today. Four guests, all Remainers - where is the balance there?
Sophie Ridge on Sky is usually better, inasmuch as she will ask and listen.

However, this morning an exception was made for Sir Nigel Farage.

A hot milf probably helps their cause, we get stuck with Theresa May who no sane person would describe thus
Add the fact of her weird hunched over walk to her dress sense which is similar to that of Worzel Gummidge and she hardly cuts an imposing figure on the world stage...

Add the fact of her weird hunched over walk to her dress sense which is similar to that of Worzel Gummidge and she hardly cuts an imposing figure on the world stage...
She walks like a giraffe with sore balls.

Probably a touch of Kyphosis Kyphosis - Wikipedia

The second Mrs 40C had a version of it-or, as I used to term it 'Me head's here, me arrse is coming'.

She said my remarks were distasteful.

Had to dig an 'S' shaped hole in the back garden, just to fit her in.

Ah.

I said that last bit out loud, didn't I.

‘Baroness’ Shami Chakrabarti’s opening remark this morning - 14 million people below the Poverty line in the UK (repeated later on). The shouty lefty on QT last week quoted the same statistic. Is this their new strap line? What a load of bollocks. If you want to see real poverty try India, Bangladesh and most of Africa.
The more I see of Chakrabarti, the more I’m inclined to destroy the TV.

Just watched the interview with Dominic Raab. All very sensible until he said that he would keep the 0.7% of GDP target for foreign aid. Quite like his idea of reducing income tax and increasing NI threshold but Marr immediately shows his economic illiteracy by asking where the money comes from, as though the he has forgotten that tax cuts for the poor tend to pay for themselves with increased economic growth and increased VAT receipts.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Mrs S thought Raab did well and had answers for everything. More stable than BoJo.

‘Baroness’ Shami Chakrabarti’s opening remark this morning - 14 million people below the Poverty line in the UK (repeated later on). The shouty lefty on QT last week quoted the same statistic. Is this their new strap line? What a load of bollocks. If you want to see real poverty try India, Bangladesh and most of Africa.
The more I see of Chakrabarti, the more I’m inclined to destroy the TV.
The Poverty Line in the UK relates to those with an income of less than 60% of the national average wage.At the moment that is calculated to be £28,677. 60% of that is £17,206.20 ie some £330.00 per week.

A new word/description for the OED.

‘Marr’:

(verb);- To ‘Marr’ someone, to interrupt, cut short an answer to a question one just asked, butt in or over talk.

(noun) ********.

A new word/description for the OED.

‘Marr’:

(verb);- To ‘Marr’ someone, to interrupt, cut short an answer to a question one just asked, butt in or over talk.

(noun) ********.
Has that pushed a Humphrys off the page?

Listening to the Andrew Marr Show as The Trump family touch down at Stanstead, I am put in mind of the a subplot from an old Hugh Grant movie. It's the one where reality TV executives try to sign him up for a show in which 80s bands fight it out in the ring.
Mr Marr and other talk show hosts in the red and blue corners. I would pay money to watch that.

Latest Threads