The Andrew Marr Show

. . . and you still didn't get the result you crave.
Old news tbh. Who knows how things will go next week.

The country is after all pro-remain now, business always has been and it seems govt is beginning to realise this...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
. . . and yet of those that could bother to vote, the majority voted 'Leave'.

Not 'Remain'.

'Leave'.
There were two sides in this referendum and both started with 'L'

Leavers
and
Losers

Lammy on Marr show this morning...
Customs Union is Hard Brexit
Accuses ERG, Boris Johnson etc of being far right fascist extremists...
He has now mentioned the extreme left so at least he acknowledges the problem there.

Batten on TR says he hasn't been able to do the work on prisons etc due to pressures. Says TR is not a member of UKIP. Says Nigel Farage employed a former BNP member for years. Checks were not in place back then to screen prospective members.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lammy on Marr show this morning...
Customs Union is Hard Brexit
Accuses ERG, Boris Johnson etc of being far right fascist extremists...
He has now mentioned the extreme left so at least he acknowledges the problem there.

Batten on TR says he hasn't been able to do the work on prisons etc due to pressures. Says TR is not a member of UKIP. Says Nigel Farage employed a former BNP member for years. Checks were not in place back then to screen prospective members.
Well seen the House has buggered orft on its hols.

Lammy is a prize twonk. He is a know-nothing rubbish-spouting pillock.

I think even Marr was taken aback by his lunacy, although he made none of the usual "BBC doesn't necessarily support the views of guests"

Lammy is a prize twonk. He is a know-nothing rubbish-spouting pillock.

I think even Marr was taken aback by his lunacy, although he made none of the usual "BBC doesn't necessarily support the views of guests"
I like David Lammy, he is funnier than Lenny Henry.

[/Sarcarm mode off/]

Last edited:

Latest Threads